Print Thread
#575597 16/11/15 06:15 PM
S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Fix this bugged trophy or if it is not bug, change requirements for unlocking it. It is not normal that nobody on any of the available platforms can make it pop.

Support
Support

In the dual dialogues earlier with Madora, you need to get her to become more tolerant, in at least 5 instances (playing in co-op, both players need to agree).

D
stranger
stranger
D
Does this mean that you have it then?

Support
Support
I have not had time to play enough to be able to get it, but it has been tested, and someone who contacted support about this recently confirmed they were able to get it (on Xbox One).

The relevant dialogue options are:
Cyseal:

After the sparkmaster -> Fortunately for us, no one did ask you, Madora. No magician is perfect, and this little fiasco doesn't justify a wholesale rejection of all wizarding kind.

After talking to the grieving orc -> What kind of Source Hunter can't show an ounce of compassion to someone so obviously bereft?

After killing Victoria and telling Eglandear -> I won't deny responsibility for Victoria's death, but I hardly see this case as a cause for special celebration. Victoria was no Sourcerer.

Decide to kill the Charmed orc -> It's hardly the union itself to which I'm opposed - merely that, if that love potion wore off, she might turn violent.
OR
Decide to spare the Charmed Orc -> Does the thought of interbreeding sicken you so? For my part, the union itself is hardly a problem, and I'd claim that anyone opposed to the couple on those grounds is small-minded indeed.

Talk to Thelyron about the healing stone -> Given your penchant for spotting Source in Cyseal's every harmless cranny, such an accusation holds little weight.

After talking to a guard next to a zapper -> 'Doomsday device'? 'Source sapphire'? Why don't we keep along this 'poisonous path' and carry on with our 'insidious investigation.' Meanwhile, Madora, keep the crackpot commentary to yourself.

After leaving the homestead for the first time -> If what Zixzax says is true and we really are affecting the tapestry of time, I certainly want to know more!

Hiberheim:

After killing a snow warden -> Anything dependent on cloud cover for survival is better put out of its misery, I say.

Luculla Forest:

After talking to Lawrence -> I thought the same; his fawning is more likely a symptom of fear than of respect.

After talking to Almina at the Hiberheim portal -> Now that you mention it, it does seem rather foolish to heed the call of a disembodied voice within a known Sourcerer’s grotto...

Dark Forest:

After hearing Grutilda or Leonard talking about Norok -> Be patient; We can't blow our cover over a personal vendetta.

S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Raze

In the dual dialogues earlier with Madora, you need to get her to become more tolerant, in at least 5 instances (playing in co-op, both players need to agree).

a lot of people try that already. All trophy hunters tried to get it on different ways and none achieve it. meaning most likelly bugged or requirements ridicolous. But if you have the trophy and can share exact steps, you are most welcome

Support
Support

I posted the dialogue options above.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Does it need to be 5+, or every single one of those conversations? I know that I dealt with the Charmed Orc before I had her in my party, so it's impossible for me to get every conversation without starting a new game. Is there a number, or is it 5+ and guess?

Also, is it necessary to have the Forgiving trait on before attempting these dialogue options?

Last edited by Dethmetal42; 18/11/15 03:44 AM.
Support
Support

You need the applicable answer in at least 5 of those conversations. It is based on Madora's tolerance level, not on the characters' traits.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Just wanted to confirm for everyone, this does work. Just did it on the PS4 and got my plat.

S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
fantastic. I hope this 5+ is true as I messed up one of the answers in Cyseal.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I hope so as well. We have a confirm here from PS4, and I have a buddy confirm on Xbox One. Hopefully I'll be able to confirm soon on Steam (I got it for free, not paying for it again on PS4 :-p)

S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Can anyone tell me where this spot is? that is last convo in Cyseal I am missing:
"After talking to a guard next to a zapper"...

Support
Support

It is one of the guards at the open gate behind the King Crab.

D
stranger
stranger
D
There are five quick and easy options once you start the game...the Charmed Orc, leaving Homestead, the guy by the "zapper", talking to that cleric about the star stone, and the grieving orc. I just did all 5, properly, and no achievement. I followed your options given, saved before each choice that my second character to make to agree (some didn't seem so obvious), am positive I made the right choices, and no achievement popped. Is it 5+? Because, just 5, didn't work for me (PC)

Edit: I just did a 6th one, killing Victoria, and no achievement. What's the deal?

Edit: Do we have to do the ones in the different zones? I've done all 7 in the first zone, and nothing has happened.

Last edited by Dethmetal42; 25/11/15 02:32 AM.
Support
Support

You still have to advance Madora's quest to the conclusion.

stranger
stranger
Hello,

I'm trying to do this achievements by following your guide Raze (thx by the way).

BUT, I suspect there is a mistake:

Luculla Forest:

After talking to Lawrence -> I thought the same; his fawning is more likely a symptom of fear than of respect.

Shouldn't the right answer be: "Your paranoia becomes increasingly tiresome by the day Madora"
Since the philosophy of this quest and achievement is going against Madora and her beliefs ?

The player in this video guide is indeed pickign this answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ARPlhRCrc

I know there is more than 5 instance anyway, so you cane easily fail some and still get the achievement.
BUT, I am not picking Madora in my active party, I just switch one of my companion with her to trigger those dialogues and make her more tolerant, and then raplace her back with the other companion.
Most of those dialogues happen at the end of a quest, and give you XP.
I don't want my companion not in the party at that moment to loose that xp (i'm going for a min/max run).
So there are only five 5 dialogues withotu xp loss:

Cyseal:

After talking to the grieving orc -> What kind of Source Hunter can't show an ounce of compassion to someone so obviously bereft?

Talk to Thelyron about the healing stone -> Given your penchant for spotting Source in Cyseal's every harmless cranny, such an accusation holds little weight.

After talking to a guard next to a zapper -> 'Doomsday device'? 'Source sapphire'? Why don't we keep along this 'poisonous path' and carry on with our 'insidious investigation.' Meanwhile, Madora, keep the crackpot commentary to yourself.

Luculla Forest:

Dark Forest:

After hearing Grutilda or Leonard talking about Norok -> Be patient; We can't blow our cover over a personal vendetta.

Lawrence dialogue is one of them.
So I'd like to make sure which is right answer there.

Last edited by vometia; 06/11/18 07:01 PM. Reason: formatting
stranger
stranger
Quick update from me.

I made a quick rush, and it worked !

Here are the dialogues I triggered:

- After talking to a guard next to a zapper -> 'Doomsday device'? 'Source sapphire'? Why don't we keep along this 'poisonous path' and carry on with our 'insidious investigation.' Meanwhile, Madora, keep the crackpot commentary to yourself.

- After leaving the homestead for the first time -> If what Zixzax says is true and we really are affecting the tapestry of time, I certainly want to know more!

- Talk to Thelyron about the healing stone -> Given your penchant for spotting Source in Cyseal's every harmless cranny, such an accusation holds little weight.

- Decide to spare the Charmed Orc -> Does the thought of interbreeding sicken you so? For my part, the union itself is hardly a problem, and I'd claim that anyone opposed to the couple on those grounds is small-minded indeed.

- After talking to Lawrence -> "Your paranoia becomes increasingly tiresome by the day Madora"

- After hearing Grutilda or Leonard talking about Norok -> Be patient; We can't blow our cover over a personal vendetta. (DOES NOT COUNT FOR THE FIVE).

I made many tests.
I confirm the right answer for Lawrence is "Your paranoia becomes increasingly tiresome by the day Madora", so the one in the guide is wrong.

And that this dialogue:
- After hearing Grutilda or Leonard talking about Norok -> Be patient; We can't blow our cover over a personal vendetta.

Does not count.
Sure picking the other options "we will make Norok pay" might makes you fail the achievement.
But skipping entirely this dialogue has no impact, and the right answer does not count towards the achievement.
You need 5 more.

Also I can confirm you don't need Madora in your party the whole time.
I only picked her for the dialogues and removed her immediatly.
I red you need to have her in the phantom forest the whole time.
This is wrong, you only need her for the dialogues, and obviously, to resolve the quest.

And don't forget about the forgiving trait on both characters (not sure)
Maybe you need compassionate or others.

Well not such a quick update...

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard