Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Gwythyr
Unregistered
Gwythyr
Unregistered
G
Hi there,

If you have any problems with your Kickstarter or PayPal pledge please send me a a PM with the following details:

- email address (used for Kickstarter of PayPal)
- Kickstarter Tier
- nature of the problem

Cheers,

Pawel

N
old hand
old hand
N
The only thing I would like to know is when exactly can we register in the Larian vault for our pledge? I don't see anything related to DOS 2 there yet. Thanks.

Edit: I went back there actually and I registered. My paypal email address was linked properly and my pledge is shown right. So no worries on my side.

Last edited by Nyanko; 19/11/15 11:39 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Done! Thanks for the help laugh

W
stranger
stranger
W
Hi there.

I have missed the kickstarter campaign but I would like to make a pledge via paypal to help you guys out and get my copy reserved.

Every time I kick the make pledge with paypal link in kickstarter it sends to to a error page. Please can you fix this or if not where can i make a pledge?

Thanks

Support
Support

Unfortunately, Paypal pledging ended shortly after the Kickstarter was over. Your next chance for the game would probably be Steam Early Access, if that is done for D:OS 2 (it was for D:OS).

N
old hand
old hand
N
Might as well post now...

I registered my badge but I still don't have a forum badge.

Support
Support

The D:OS 2 badges have not been implemented yet. There will be a Kickstarter update reminding people about that when it is ready, and then a script will need to be manually run a few times to get the email addresses from the Vault and update the corresponding accounts in the forum.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Thanks, I thought something was wrong since I think some people hadi t already.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm sorry I don't know where to post this question :

I realised too late that kickstater for DOS2 existed. I don't find the way to participate to the kickstarter by giving money. Is it closed or can I still help ? smile

Thank you.

Support
Support

Unfortunately, it is closed; Paypal pledging was shut down shortly after the Kickstarter ended.

With D:OS, the start of the beta corresponded with the release on Steam Early Access. If that is done again for D:OS 2, the timing would likely be the same (the alpha/beta starting in the latter half of this year). GOG has a similar 'Games In Development' feature now, so D:OS 2 could potentially be made available there, as well, depending on the details.

N
old hand
old hand
N
So... still don't have my forum badge.

Support
Support

There will be another update next week (it is done manually).
Make sure you check that the address listed in the Vault is identical to the forum (3/4 of the email addresses for the first round did not match anything in the forum).

see DOS2 Kickstarter Badge

W
stranger
stranger
W
Is there any way to upgrade the tier now that the Kickstarter and Pledges have ended?

Support
Support

No, there isn't.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
good work with the kickstarter badges, guys. Super expedient.

p.s. I'm saying that I still don't have mine. I filled out the email form on the vault.

Last edited by theflightless; 30/06/16 12:59 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
Hi there!
I forgot I paypal-pledge Divinity 2 a while ago and I can't even find the page where I did this to see the rewards I should have. (I paid 90$ for the 4 games thingie).
Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Edit : the mail I used is not the one I used to register here

Last edited by Isildur; 11/08/16 11:01 AM.
Support
Support

The Kickstarter page lists the details of the 'Full Party' tier, and the rewards are managed through the Larian Vault site.

If you have not already created an account on the Vault, do so, and after logging in, click on the 'D:OS 2 Kickstarter' link in the menu, and enter your Paypal email address to link your pledge information (it isn't automatically linked, even if you use the same address). After that you can check your tier and add the email address you used for the forum if you want a forum badge, etc (the badge is a manual process, though, to it wouldn't be enabled until the next time the script is run to do so).

I
stranger
stranger
I
The confirmation mail went in my spams but other than that everything worked perfectly. Thanks!
(Still I don't have my badge tho ^^)

Last edited by Isildur; 11/08/16 02:14 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi there

I changed my mail-adress and can see my rewards in the vault, but I don't get the update-mails for the kickstarter. Could this please changed? I pledged via paypal last year.

Support
Support

There is a Kickstarter update mailing list for Paypal backers. Eventually the plan is to add an online form where people can add themselves to the list, but I think that is at least waiting on the hiring of a full time web designer.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard