Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CK1 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Playing Honor mode, on level 20. I don't want to take unnecessary risks and just clear the game for the achievement. smile

I believe I have a lot of bloodstones I can convert. Do I need to actually clear the Source Temple?

The Source Temple looks different than what I remember from the classic version. Anything with lava freaks me out and I remember fighting a guy who would teleport my guys into lava for an instant kill. I don't want to take that risk if I can avoid it.

Can I just eat all my bloodstones, open the garden pathway and go to fight the last bosses? I wonder if I will be strong enough.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
There are no fights in the Source Temple (trials are optional) and the lava won't kill you. You need to speak to the wizard at the end of it to trigger the finale. Few fears on the random 1-shots from earlier in the game killing you by this point as there are no mines, BS fights to do that...if you are still hesitant (and who wouldn't be on the chance of losing 20+ hours of playing for a 1-shot)....simply leave 1 of your 2 characters in a safe place and complete the necessary stuff to trigger it. At level 20 the finale should be a cakewalk as no one in any of the fights can deal any serious damage.....the difficulty in the beginning is not, in any way, matched in the later 1/2 of the game.

C
CK1 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Daelus1
There are no fights in the Source Temple (trials are optional) and the lava won't kill you. You need to speak to the wizard at the end of it to trigger the finale. Few fears on the random 1-shots from earlier in the game killing you by this point as there are no mines, BS fights to do that...if you are still hesitant (and who wouldn't be on the chance of losing 20+ hours of playing for a 1-shot)....simply leave 1 of your 2 characters in a safe place and complete the necessary stuff to trigger it. At level 20 the finale should be a cakewalk as no one in any of the fights can deal any serious damage.....the difficulty in the beginning is not, in any way, matched in the later 1/2 of the game.

It's funny you say that because the watchful eye guy almost wiped me out because you can't pause the game to shoot accurately sometimes so my archer missed.

I had maybe fire resistance of 80% on one of my mains.... she died after taking 1100 damage or so then burned to death.

My other main was dying with maybe 100 HP left and she had maybe 93% fire resistance... I barely clicked the heal in time.

But yeah, I got to do silly tricks like leaving one guy behind. Feels very lame.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I played on normal the first time and thought at the Watchful Eyes I was doing something wrong as I got spammed each time. Tactician was my next playthrough and summoned Nick way out in front to get blown up.....that is beyond ridiculous.....like 99 perception!!!

C
CK1 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Daelus1
I played on normal the first time and thought at the Watchful Eyes I was doing something wrong as I got spammed each time. Tactician was my next playthrough and summoned Nick way out in front to get blown up.....that is beyond ridiculous.....like 99 perception!!!

Yeah, I think this is sort of ridiculous though. Bad design if you ask me.

Also, I'm at the first garden and I see this huge titan! Leandra's portal? I'm not sure how to respond so I immediately loaded back to before.

Is it SAFE to answer? He is asking some sort of pseudo riddle/taunt.

I just don't want to die, and after seeing that other guy on the PS4 / Honor instantly die due to a bug on Leandra....

Anyways, it might just be the usual "answer anything" and you'll get past the leandra's portal but I'm really scared so I decided to wait for an answer here first.

What do I have to do?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Is Leandra's portal after the fight with her in the end of the game? If so, there are no dangers there, only 1 fight left save for the 6 or 7 death nights on the path down...stay just out of range and cast the spell at the edge and there is no fight with them.

Support
Support

At the start of the Whispers of the Void area, you can answer anything you wish, but need to answer the way Leandra wants (should be fairly obvious) in order to proceed. There are no traps or combat until you get past there.

C
CK1 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Thanks for all of your help guys! Yeah the last few fights weren't too bad! I was surprisingly able to one round the last boss. Definitely can't wait to do my next playthrough though with a different style! It probably will not be honor though haha!

btw: daedus, I sort of "cheated" to get the lone wolf achievement. Just reload to an older saved game, and pick lone wolf before hitting "The End". Presto. smile

So, using my honor game, I just hit the trait right before hand and bam. Whew.

I can't do a duo lone wolf now since I will need madara for the sister of mercy achievement (good lord, this looks painful but if I follow romanius' advice, I should be fine!).

Last edited by CK1; 10/12/15 12:40 AM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
lol....good luck...I am looking forward to my next playthrough as dual LW, now that I don't need to use her anymore......30 hours into Fallout 4 at the moment....so just another 100 hours or so there....AC and then TR, before I can get back.....if this work thing wouldn't keep getting in the way I could get there by Christmas!!!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard