Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deitti Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
So in one of my playthroughs little while ago i was able to obtain the fifth star stone and got access to the teller of secrets who should have the stat books for sale. Problem is, those books are nowhere to be seen. Im aware that there used to be a problem where they disappeared if you didn't buy them the first time you saw them, but i haven't seen them at all in my game, teller only sells the secret maps and there is nothing else there. I even waited for another day in the game to pass and still nothing.

Any suggestions to what might have caused it and what i could do?

Support
Support

I don't know of any workarounds for this.

You can email supportdos@larian.com, with a description (or link to this topic) and a save just before opening/entering the Teller of Secrets portal for the first time.
In Windows you can use the D:OS EE Analysis Tool to generate a report.zip file, which will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one the saves from the zip.

For the Analysis Tool, extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).
After deleting excess saves, you can either email the report, or upload it to Dropbox or Google drive link, etc, and include a link.

D
Deitti Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Sent an e-mail about the issue with the report. Thanks anyway.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I have the same issue. I hope it gets resolved. The books are much needed.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard