Print Thread
#578532 19/01/16 08:25 PM
L
laraki Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L

And anyone else who helped create Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, for giving me the most enjoyable experience I've had in a videogame this decade - perhaps ever, and showing me that purchasing a game and being happy and even surprised with what you got is still a thing that happens

thankyou

Support
Support

On behalf of the people who actually worked on the game, you are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
oh yeah, this game is absolutely awesome -- never thought I'd see another baldur's gate, or fallout

ok, I know they made 4 fallouts.....

you worked on the game, raze?

Support
Support

No, I didn't work on the game, just email/forum support, etc.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Very fun game. I'll bump this thread. Thanks Larian.

apprentice
apprentice
I'll second that! I'm really enjoying it on PS4. The UI takes a little getting used to, but works perfectly once you do! Really fantastic game. Some minor quirks, but yes, thank you Larian for bringing this game to console too. I used to be a PC player, but I moved over to consoles.

I'm positively hopeful on a release of the second coming on consoles as well smile

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Dos2 for console would be amazing, hoping for an announcement smile

Last edited by Abxi; 16/02/16 09:23 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
I'm telling all my friends how amazing is this game, really hope you'll get more sells with the second chapter. Is such an unique genre for console.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Make sure you have your friends read through the Technical Issue forum and the Bugs and Issues thread. There are actually quite a few people very upset about the quality of the console ports and the ridiculous bugs that have yet to be fixed.

E
Edu Offline
stranger
stranger
E
Oho a thread made just for good stuff...

Well Larian, thanks for most enjoyable 200+ hours of Local Coop-Play with my GF.

I know it sounds somehow weird.. but I am really grateful for this experience and wish for D:OS2 best of Luck (ok, I want my Kickstarter Pledge to pay out, but I have no doubts about it, as I hadn't any with the D:OS1 KS campaign =o)

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard