Print Thread
L
leetcat Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I am really excited about "Origin Stories with multiple Races and Origins"
But I had a hard time between choosing that one and "Competitive Questing and PvP." I really look forward to competitive questing.

stranger
stranger
what is the question ?

And do we have to verify every post with that stupid captcha crap ?

The mind is better suited for imagination.
Support
Support

The captcha prevents spammers from flooding the forum. It is only nessesary on new accounts, though, unil they make a legitimate post, and get manually moved from the 'new user' group to 'user'.

G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by Raze

The captcha prevents spammers from flooding the forum. It is only nessesary on new accounts, though, unil they make a legitimate post, and get manually moved from the 'new user' group to 'user'.
It sems that is somewhat annoyng to a user. Well, could you activate for trolls or other monsters? .. you know just troll them back. cheer

Can you handle double test for someone ?
And what about triple ?
I would really know what is the longest captcha chain that a troll could solve. You know they say just "troll toll", but never uderestimate them.

Last edited by gGeo; 01/05/16 08:42 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by gGeo
It sems that is somewhat annoyng to a user. Well, could you activate for trolls or other monsters? .. you know just troll them back. cheer

I wish we could summon something unpleasant, especially thinking back to when certain spammers would flood the forum with many pages of rubbish. But sadly the remote-controlled electric-shock-up-the-bottom chair hasn't yet been invented, in spite of having spent years near the top of my wish list in my life as a sysadmin.

J'aime le fromage.
Maybe leetcat is talking about how origins will effect competitive questing?

I am wondering how single player will work myself. Will you only control one player with the other members of your party being guided by their ai? Do you have the ability to control your party in combat or do they do their own thing?

addict
addict
I'd personally hate it if my own party members did their own thing without any input from me in single player.

But I'm mostly expecting a system that builds upon D:OS 1's freedom of choice, maybe even expanding the AI to include some battle AI options, not just dialogue AI. So I'm not worrying too much.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard