Print Thread
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
First session is hopefully sat so first chapter/writeup will be next week
I'll be using 5e and the world will be of my own creation almerin
The write up is here on the forum but don't expect it to turn out that way as my players could take it in a completely new direction (that is the fun of d&d after all)
Characters no background is known yet for most of the players character's
DM myself
Party 3-4
A warlock who arrived unexpected in almerin
appears to be a dragonborn while known to exists in almerin in the past none have been scene since the second age 1000 years after the founding of the empire .

but what is more worrying is he is a warlock they were known to serve the dark one during his reign in 2: 236 ic (imperial calender) all the warlocks we're thought to have been killed when the dark one was defeated and with the current ruling count volund the III things will not be easy for him within the empire

A half elf growing up on a farm abandoned by her parents she left her boring home to seek adventure a curious thing she is quite fit and wields a deadly brodsword unlike most elves or half elves who are archers

A dwarven barbarian
almost nothing is known about this stout dwarf warrior
A 4th travel has been rumoured but has not been seen within this strange party

I'll be posting each session as a chapter of the story I'll post the link when I start

Any questions ask! If you guys have some suggestions or tips I'd love the advice it will be my first time dming

M
M
Well it looks nice and everything, but I do have some concerning questions though.

You say that you will use D&D, but the whole setup around D:OS 2 is different in terms of game mechanics and how roleplaying is handled, so have you given the compatibility between those two distinct RPG-franshices, any thoughts?

Given the fact that there hasn't been much information about how D:OS 2's GM mode functions, I suggests that you plan your scenario to be a normal single-player mod. I think it should be easier to "convert" a single-player mod to GM mod than the other way around.

Have you tried the D:OS editor?, D:OS 2's editor is probably going to be similar but hopefully a lot easier for casual non-scripting experts people to use, while retaining the possibilities for pro-modders to make some extraordinary stuff.

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Oh no no I ment I'm starting a pnp session then taking those sessions and turning it into a story people can read on my fan fiction account

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
it's lacking in inventiveness, to an almost incredible amount. Perhaps you could do something new with the characters or world?

Last edited by theflightless; 30/06/16 01:32 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard