Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#583324 18/07/16 09:35 AM
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
I noticed a quite problematic behaviour of the dialog system:

I check 'PartyHasItemTemplate' conditions for some nodes (for testing just one node). The structure is as follows:

1. Node 1 (push Node 2 and changeSubject).
2. Leave (end dialog).

-->select Node 1 push:
1. Node 2 (condition 'PartyHasItemTemplate' > 0)
2. changeSubject (pop 1, back to Node 1 and Leave).

-->select changeSubject
-->select Node 1 again (push Node 2 and changeSubject again)
-->select changeSubject again (pop 1, back to Node 1 and Leave).

Now: Actually I should be able to do this endlessly. But how often Node 2 appears depends on the amount of the item templates (checked with PartyHasItemTemplate) in the party inventory. So: amount 5 implies I can select Node 2 five times (because it stops to appear after 5 appearances). 4 implies four times, 3 three times and so on.

That's absolutely weird and breaks my system, and I don't know how to solve that problem. I can't just remove the conditions.

Any chance to solve that without using Osiris?

Last edited by Abraxas*; 18/07/16 10:20 AM.

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
old hand
old hand
Upload the file and I'll check it out, having trouble seeing what you're trying to do in the abstract.

Is it something like the dialog choice is:
NPC - Do you have any mushrooms to sell?
1. Yes, here's a mushroom (30GP)

And 1. repeats unlimited times until they are all sold?

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
I don't have an OneDrive account or something like that. I give you a concrete description (it's just a simplified and nonsense example to reproduce the problem):

1. Wanna buy a mushroom?
2. Leave. (end dialog)

-->Select 1: push

NPC: Oh yes! I love mushrooms!

--> 1. Here's a mushroom. (check: PartyHasItemTemplate > 0)
2. changeSubject (pop 1)

Now: All I do is always selecting changeSubject here, so going back to 'Wanna buy a mushroom?' and 'Leave'. And then I select 'Wanna buy a mushroom?' again and so on. As I said above: The node 'Wanna buy a mushroom?' appears as many times as mushrooms are in my party inventory. And after that there's just 'changeSubject', so I have to restart the dialog, and the same thing happens again.

old hand
old hand
Just open the .lsx file in a notepad and paste the info in here in a [code] block. That should work instead of uploading it.

I have a few ideas but am still a bit confused :P

Last edited by SniperHF; 18/07/16 06:31 PM.
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Okay, here it is (probably the deepest dialog ever written in literary history):

Code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<save>
    <header version="2" time="1468867211" />
    <version major="2" minor="0" revision="0" build="0" />
    <region id="keywordDialog">
        <node id="root">
            <attribute id="KeywordVoiced" value="0" type="19" />
            <attribute id="PlayGreeting" value="1" type="19" />
            <attribute id="keywordAutoImport" value="0" type="19" />
            <children>
                <node id="keywordContentMap">
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="064bef0f-70f3-4b10-bd05-a7f4b6e3dc68" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Greetings." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="333405bf-10c7-42cd-960f-a88fdc467f84" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Nice to see you." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="499a9845-5a7f-4d25-adf2-ffba4f51a6bb" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Here&apos;s a mushroom." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="5d6b1020-d4c6-40de-b6f3-feabba7316a1" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Bye bye." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="6271d4cf-f1f5-41bb-872a-4b7222ea017d" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="ad6048a8-3db9-441e-80ba-ef328335897a" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="You&apos;re so generous!" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="bf7d62fd-9677-4988-9e56-d6301a7b4e74" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Oh yes! I love mushrooms!" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="d601bdf6-b16a-4d5e-92b7-ea6fda0a603e" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Change Subject..." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="ea86faf7-1c86-4e51-9868-aaa0b34ad10b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Wanna buy a mushroom?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="f477eb60-c46e-47b0-b8b8-544735728298" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Leave." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="ResetRotation" value="0" type="19" />
                    <attribute id="ZoomCamera" value="1" type="19" />
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value="" type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value="" type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="064bef0f-70f3-4b10-bd05-a7f4b6e3dc68" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedTextVoiced" value="0" type="19" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Greeting" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordLast" value="0" type="19" />
                    <attribute id="keywordOwner" value="-1" type="4" />
                    <attribute id="keywordShow" value="1" type="19" />
                    <attribute id="keywordSource" value="0" type="5" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="PopCount" value="1" type="5" />
                            <attribute id="keywordEmotion" value="0" type="5" />
                            <attribute id="keywordEndDialog" value="0" type="19" />
                            <attribute id="keywordPushPop" value="0" type="5" />
                            <attribute id="keywordSpeaker" value="0" type="5" />
                            <attribute id="keywordSpeakerOverride" value="" type="23" />
                            <attribute id="keywordStub" value="1" type="19" />
                            <attribute id="keywordTransition" value="0" type="5" />
                            <attribute id="keywordWaitSeconds" value="3" type="6" />
                            <children>
                                <node id="keywordTextUid">
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="333405bf-10c7-42cd-960f-a88fdc467f84" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="ea86faf7-1c86-4e51-9868-aaa0b34ad10b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Offer" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="keywordPushPop" value="1" type="5" />
                            <children>
                                <node id="keywordSubnode">
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Mushroom" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="changeSubject" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="bf7d62fd-9677-4988-9e56-d6301a7b4e74" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION PartyHasItemTemplate(&quot;CON_Herb_Mushroom_A_0106e3c1-bd81-4118-8a28-59c6dc941feb&quot;,1,&gt;,0,0)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="499a9845-5a7f-4d25-adf2-ffba4f51a6bb" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Mushroom" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordShow" value="0" type="19" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="ad6048a8-3db9-441e-80ba-ef328335897a" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="f477eb60-c46e-47b0-b8b8-544735728298" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Leave." type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordLast" value="1" type="19" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="keywordEndDialog" value="1" type="19" />
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="5d6b1020-d4c6-40de-b6f3-feabba7316a1" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="d601bdf6-b16a-4d5e-92b7-ea6fda0a603e" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="changeSubject" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="keywordPushPop" value="2" type="5" />
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="6271d4cf-f1f5-41bb-872a-4b7222ea017d" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordSpeakerNames" />
            </children>
        </node>
    </region>
</save>

Last edited by Abraxas*; 18/07/16 06:46 PM.

old hand
old hand
Okay after looking at this, I'm still confused hahaha

What's the desired behavior?

You want the node 2 to be able to reappear independent of how many of the item templates you have?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Abraxas*

Now: Actually I should be able to do this endlessly. But how often Node 2 appears depends on the amount of the item templates (checked with PartyHasItemTemplate) in the party inventory. So: amount 5 implies I can select Node 2 five times (because it stops to appear after 5 appearances). 4 implies four times, 3 three times and so on.

That's absolutely weird and breaks my system, and I don't know how to solve that problem. I can't just remove the conditions.

Okay, now I think I get a bit more what you mean. I've seen this behavior and it is indeed bizarre. My best guess is this query PartyHasItemTemplate is just broken.

I tested this by simply using HasItemTemplate Instead, which only checks the speaker and not the party. It works perfectly, the option repeats itself unlimited times(not based on the # of mushrooms) since there is no ACTION to remove the template as of yet.

Also I suspect the PARTY version is broken, because when you click the little button next to the conditions:
[Linked Image]

It's simply not in the list:
[Linked Image]

I've used PartyhasItemTemplate myself but I only did it for a specific quest item and it worked fine. Perhaps it was only partially implemented for such an occasion or a vestige from an old game and not properly updated for D:OS.

So if you can get by with only checking the speaker for the item template, HasItemTemplate will do the job. If you must check the whole party, you could get the whole party involved in the dialog. Though the conditions on that would be pretty complicated.

Or use Osiris.

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A

So if you can get by with only checking the speaker for the item template, HasItemTemplate will do the job. If you must check the whole party, you could get the whole party involved in the dialog. Though the conditions on that would be pretty complicated.

Okay, seems broken then. Thank you for research. Using HasItemTemplate won't be possible, so I'll create character dialog flags with Osiris but it would have been much more comfortable in dialog itself.
When script and dialog are finished it will be more plausible. It will be like: 1. Crafting --> 1. Item 1. 2. Item 2. ... --> 1. Amount one. 2. Amount five. 3. Amount ten. --> 1. Back to crafting 2. More. 3. Leave.
So 'Back to crafting' will display all available crafting recipes again but many didn't show up a second time when just one of the necessary templates was available.

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Done! If you're interested you can take a look at it.

Have you ever used 'ItemEquipped' in Osiris? It doesn't seem to work either.

old hand
old hand
Sure, post up what you have :P

I have some Item stuff going on in ANC but not sure if I used that one specifically. It might have been more based on item handle though. I can check later.

Last edited by SniperHF; 20/07/16 08:28 PM.
F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Originally Posted by Abraxas*
Done! If you're interested you can take a look at it.

Have you ever used 'ItemEquipped' in Osiris? It doesn't seem to work either.

Do you want to catch equipping for a specific item that you placed in the world and made global ?

The ItemEquipped event will only be executed for those - named items - if you want an event for a non global item, you'd have to use ItemTemplateEquipped.

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Sure, post up what you have :P

Sent you a PM.

Do you want to catch equipping for a specific item that you placed in the world and made global ?

The ItemEquipped event will only be executed for those - named items - if you want an event for a non global item, you'd have to use ItemTemplateEquipped.

Ah, thank you! That's the point, I think. The problem is: I want to catch all items (armor) the player equips and store them in a database. ItemTemplateEquipped doesn't give me a handle for those items. Do you know a way to do that?
I found a way to script an All-Armor-Transfer but I want to exclude equipped armor pieces.

old hand
old hand
I think you can run this query in a statement:
CharacterGetEquippedWeapon(CHARACTER Character, OUT INT ItemHandle)

But you'd have to find some convenient time to run the statement.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Short answer: possible for weapons and shields (and offhand weapons if they count as a 'shield'), in very special cases possible for the rest.

Longer explanation (and some Larian rant ;-):

You can only register equipped weapons and shields with the CharacterGetEquippedWeapon() and CharacterGetEquippedShield() queries, but you cannot get the handle of any armor equipped, including jewelry.

You could register the handle of an armor piece in the ItemTemplateAddedToCharacter() event together with the ItemHandleIsEquippable() query, but that would only tell you that an equippable item was added to a character, not that the specific handle was actually equipped.
Even if you built a database with added equippable items you could never make the connection when an armor piece is equipped, only in the special case when the ItemTemplateIsInCharacterInventory( _Char, _Template, _Count ) query returns with _Count == 1, that is, if there is only ONE equippable of the specific template in the char's inventory.
(Equipped stuff also counts as inventory I think. Rings and amulets for example each only use three different templates, except for special quest and story stuff like the Phantom Amulet or Icara's Blessing which have their own templates, so you can guess how high the chances for duplicates are.)

The GetItemhandleForItemTemplateInInventory() query will give you ANY handle of the specified template be it equipped or just sit in the inventory, I believe.
(The query seems to return one item only and no tuple, as I had once expected, it must be some 'top or bottom of the stack' thing, probably the order in which items where added - this might be the case for your 'dialog problem' too: a stack gets queried and some internal index incremented on every query and never reset as long as the dialog is still active, and if this internal index is above the last stack index, nothing is returned anymore. Larian has tons of 'implemented for current special requirements' story code, and the fact that they never documents anything does not help. So I assume that 'weird and unexpected behaviour' is also possible in dialogs, we just don't understand it because we have absolutely no documentation.)

Larian would have to change the Osiris API to include the handle in the Equipped event or add something to query all equipped gear not only weapons and shields. (Better not change the API but add a new and this time complete event ... and think of more generic solutions in the future instead of 'fits current need' programming.)

The Osiris API is VERY far from complete, Larian seems to add calls or queries only when they currently need them, they build them the way they currently need them no matter how weird or unexpected for outsiders without access to any documentation ... not to mention misleading names.
So nothing they never needed in their projects seems present, for example there are no getters or setters for character and item script variables through handles, which are more generic than ITEMs, the API is even only halfway complete for ITEMs.
(Okay, there is ItemHandleGetVarString() but nothing else ... they probably never needed that. More generic programming of course is impossible because of that. Don't expect too much of DOS2 or - god beware - a complete or close to complete API ...)

You have done a lot with character and item scripts I suppose and the situation there is not much better if at all ... or is there an OnResurrected() event ? (... which on the other hand exists in Osiris ...)

I'm sorry that I cannot give more help or hope, I did a lot of work with Osiris recently and learned a lot, but what you want to do seems impossible to me, except for weapons and shields.
(I hope that a dual wielded offhand weapon counts as shield in the Osiris context, but it would not surprise me at all if it did not, if only real shields counted ... because they never ... you guessed it ! ;-)

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Okay, thank you for your answer(s). I tried it both with Osiris and character scripts for armor and didn't find a solution either. Good to know your thoughts about that, so I'm not tempted to spend more time on it. Weapon transfer is already possible in my script. Maybe I'll add some transfer commands for other item types but it would have been quite useful if possible for armor.

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Dialog lines for Sniper (doesn't work via PM):
Code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<save>
    <header version="2" time="1469463188" />
    <version major="2" minor="0" revision="0" build="0" />
    <region id="keywordDialog">
        <node id="root">
            <attribute id="KeywordVoiced" value="0" type="19" />
            <attribute id="PlayGreeting" value="1" type="19" />
            <attribute id="keywordAutoImport" value="0" type="19" />
            <children>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="09130c57-bf3a-4e1a-898f-fb5900b1b0bc" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="(Attributes &amp; Abilities)" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="0b44c4b5-9ef6-4ab5-90b5-a6f2f22d0672" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="(Other)" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="10c82a87-1fbd-478a-9071-3c551423b4a0" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Yes." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="15baf2dc-a325-480a-8412-55610d5ce65c" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Okay. 10." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="17344108-213e-4f31-ae2a-28bb84353c5d" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="How many?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="1ef0a93a-3e7a-45a8-8805-31e7e68b0a23" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="272bf4b1-7f61-437f-b640-3058d5f5e9ef" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="29d420e8-7176-42ef-8dac-75211be4af05" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Craft Healing Potions." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="2c047cd9-ecc4-4ee2-849b-cb7087b18a22" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Yes." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="2c7a4e06-b1e1-4ec7-9c4c-7e2851025ee7" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Water Ballon (Water Bottle)." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="2d567c2d-8253-49d1-9be0-ebaacc26cb07" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="3a9a9e56-23e4-4e73-8cf6-59b7f5dc1cd5" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="4055b8c0-2deb-49c8-a6a4-31fa7b029092" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="4217c124-8e65-4589-95f8-eba857fad11b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="At your service." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="451582bf-fda6-42b9-86a2-d1352237d728" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Okay. 5." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="46213924-9dac-4afd-80fa-1eaa7e87da29" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="(Resistance)" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="4ad00ec5-cbff-4d43-8b3c-d5f83efe3ac5" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="4f3f9f4a-4414-49c5-a50a-ad90d8afbd34" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Grenades." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="53172144-3792-4907-a584-4787d92a1029" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="How many?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="546f9cfc-e454-4c0e-bcd3-6a039836ae92" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="566798de-2950-48cf-beef-0faf89e55cf0" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Arrow Shaft." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="5be67fc2-f652-4cc1-98e7-17010b9ad4c7" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Arrows." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="5cdab289-bcbf-4e2d-a998-4ea9c7521f59" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Scroll Fire." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="5fdb8754-ff61-4cdf-9d64-de3f74cab2ca" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Healing Potion (Medium)." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="61e2f37e-8254-4aec-8720-6abe19972eac" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Pixie Dust (Bone Dust)." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="65356330-dda4-4201-a030-3259107f5e1e" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="6699600a-7382-43fa-a06e-a4d341a15bb7" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="66c61456-cee6-4c89-9af4-9fb751776147" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Please craft something else." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="68b9027c-a219-444c-a8ea-7c16c66712d1" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Craft Poison Potion." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="6d43c997-a0f9-46ff-81c4-e4e32ff91a86" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="7077ef63-3e8d-4c1c-b37f-ef95d3d05390" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Five." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="70914a99-9ae3-475a-ac01-07a40e8e77b3" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="What shall I craft?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="71cd2878-a530-4453-b280-ef62f9ea8004" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="72a15c18-f36b-4255-8f57-d5744332d786" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="7371dbb7-e497-4b02-8a16-5deed1a1f7d3" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="74c95cea-61f5-42eb-af1d-55eb56467d28" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Byebye." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="7534a296-b5e9-4105-9f28-358afaa5aec9" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="75a94854-1b31-4cea-8816-017ced16f357" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="What is your request?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="76df9a32-4882-47f3-9ade-59ec09d2441f" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Arrow Utility." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="864a0390-c05c-4eb5-b286-bfe04c96ca2b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="(Healing)" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="8a8897bd-ca5e-40d9-b483-f56a0c04384c" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="What is your order?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="8ab40e27-60df-4506-873c-f931d23c4195" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Water Ballon (Water Cup)." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="8ac4c3d8-7213-4f89-ac4a-8724122abab4" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="8c968637-64ce-4630-aab4-f77406223170" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="8dab84b3-dcd9-4079-a4f6-da91d78825a3" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Let&apos;s see..." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="946e375f-21bf-4688-9ada-99c5a2ed52dc" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="96fd8642-7950-41da-8e85-f686efd15794" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Now,...?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="9a3c0570-cda5-42b1-a786-444914f719b0" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Please craft something for me." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="9a7a9a2f-3148-4da3-a1bc-45fec31c3a9b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Stunning." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="a0217dd3-d552-49cf-9ac6-dfa4dbdba509" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="As you wish, friend." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="a039da9d-985c-4bb7-ac9e-77f7885cb8ba" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="a5270911-e1b0-47da-93a2-e16be4e17707" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="a7cf66aa-e917-481a-9e22-aacf99d1dcd3" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="a9e50b21-af7d-4db5-a2a5-e360f55f1720" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="aa116eb7-4725-4a7a-b037-20b55789152b" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="ab5cacfd-f21b-43a0-ae3f-fb05bd838ce5" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="ae8fb2a1-1d29-40df-929d-d155d28286e6" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="af92a5d9-c878-4c66-bbd6-f8534530625e" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="afe4d5d9-82e1-4ac4-b621-5dd167d65c0e" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Potions." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="b545b707-5b27-460e-9f55-d36230a6d060" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Resources and Utility." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="b5e51dde-8f32-499b-af68-3fc23e2f654b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="One." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="b7c69895-acb5-4d59-8db9-903e58371463" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Okay. 1." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="b9027130-2539-417c-8bec-0ee06f86803b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="What shall I craft?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="b9afd96c-117f-4bf7-a0a4-b1f74d71bcff" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="bd1d55e2-47e8-4b89-820c-c93fd5eeb599" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Leave." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="c2f91c51-4fe2-4ab7-a23f-5266e5a54f71" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="c838e2ce-c462-4116-8809-692889b65991" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="c8425b10-0615-41bb-b89e-deed7859c759" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Explosive." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="cb7b31ae-bcb3-431c-8330-9d8a3126153d" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="All right." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="d1a83cfc-850f-4fdf-8b03-f9f3a4957cbb" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="d294066c-a83c-4beb-ac33-a48f68cb2c7a" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="d77ae627-a7d1-456f-a3e6-959a52b39a49" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="d94b5c3a-862f-42d9-be57-f03ce74fb351" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="dac9af4c-781d-46a2-ae22-8052959867bf" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="What type of item?" handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="dbe74038-8e9f-452f-9150-9ae2c66cf19c" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Skillbook Fire." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="dfb746cd-2c03-4771-bdc0-c887dbf6b802" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="More." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="e2cde3b3-4609-4143-9801-f0e80c73b7f6" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="e3764775-3ea8-4c35-b592-1cab32908877" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="e57bafa9-6efc-4afe-b0c3-8f4b88da70ab" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Fine." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="e5c8d3e0-c97e-4506-b55c-44fad197f788" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="e76cdba0-55fc-45ee-bd68-2a2c0b424110" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="e877f862-0db8-497d-a09e-13ac9da67863" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="ec40081e-f0fc-4667-8c9c-f64b308c4f53" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="ArrowHead Explosive (Oil Cup)." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="ec89029e-d32d-47a5-bdad-e53b64633872" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="ed837c13-40cf-443f-899e-7e25b26b4a1b" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="f127caa9-a30b-41f2-ad3d-384587b0fb20" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Alright." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="f5141b09-8fa4-4973-8200-2f9f0f0b316f" type="22" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="f5517c8a-cb1e-448c-8ff6-ec7bba48ba81" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Fire." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="f7ace437-ea4e-42d1-911b-64210678a055" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Ten." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapKey" value="fbbf7693-dd9b-4d9d-b2ef-3b2188f06d8b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordContentMapValue" value="Head Stunning." handle="ls::TranslatedStringRepository::s_HandleUnknown" type="28" />
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="6699600a-7382-43fa-a06e-a4d341a15bb7" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Greeting" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="75a94854-1b31-4cea-8816-017ced16f357" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="8a8897bd-ca5e-40d9-b483-f56a0c04384c" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="4217c124-8e65-4589-95f8-eba857fad11b" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="96fd8642-7950-41da-8e85-f686efd15794" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="9a3c0570-cda5-42b1-a786-444914f719b0" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Crafting" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="f127caa9-a30b-41f2-ad3d-384587b0fb20" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="cb7b31ae-bcb3-431c-8330-9d8a3126153d" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="d94b5c3a-862f-42d9-be57-f03ce74fb351" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="a0217dd3-d552-49cf-9ac6-dfa4dbdba509" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="8dab84b3-dcd9-4079-a4f6-da91d78825a3" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="keywordTransition" value="1" type="5" />
                            <attribute id="keywordWaitSeconds" value="1" type="6" />
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrows" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrow Utility" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Grenades" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Potions" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Resources and Utility" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Leave" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="dac9af4c-781d-46a2-ae22-8052959867bf" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARW_&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="5be67fc2-f652-4cc1-98e7-17010b9ad4c7" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Arrows" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="a039da9d-985c-4bb7-ac9e-77f7885cb8ba" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrow Explosive" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrow Fire" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrow Stunning" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Back to Crafting" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="e877f862-0db8-497d-a09e-13ac9da67863" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARWI_&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="76df9a32-4882-47f3-9ade-59ec09d2441f" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Arrow Utility" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="6d43c997-a0f9-46ff-81c4-e4e32ff91a86" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="ArrowHead Stunning" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrow Head Explo (Cup)" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="ArrowShaft" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="ec89029e-d32d-47a5-bdad-e53b64633872" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;GRN_&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="4f3f9f4a-4414-49c5-a50a-ad90d8afbd34" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Grenades" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="946e375f-21bf-4688-9ada-99c5a2ed52dc" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Water Ballon (Bottle)" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Water Ballon (Cup)" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="70914a99-9ae3-475a-ac01-07a40e8e77b3" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;POT_&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="afe4d5d9-82e1-4ac4-b621-5dd167d65c0e" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Potions" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="3a9a9e56-23e4-4e73-8cf6-59b7f5dc1cd5" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Buffs" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Healing" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Resistance" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Other" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="d294066c-a83c-4beb-ac33-a48f68cb2c7a" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;UTI_&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="b545b707-5b27-460e-9f55-d36230a6d060" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Resources and Utility" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="a9e50b21-af7d-4db5-a2a5-e360f55f1720" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="PixieDust (Bone)" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Scroll Fire" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Skillbook Fire" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="b9027130-2539-417c-8bec-0ee06f86803b" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="864a0390-c05c-4eb5-b286-bfe04c96ca2b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Healing" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="keywordWaitSeconds" value="0.1" type="6" />
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Healing Potion" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Healing Potion (Medium)" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="1ef0a93a-3e7a-45a8-8805-31e7e68b0a23" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="46213924-9dac-4afd-80fa-1eaa7e87da29" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Resistance" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="272bf4b1-7f61-437f-b640-3058d5f5e9ef" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="09130c57-bf3a-4e1a-898f-fb5900b1b0bc" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Buffs" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="d77ae627-a7d1-456f-a3e6-959a52b39a49" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="0b44c4b5-9ef6-4ab5-90b5-a6f2f22d0672" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Other" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="e5c8d3e0-c97e-4506-b55c-44fad197f788" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;Amount1&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;MoreThan0&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="b5e51dde-8f32-499b-af68-3fc23e2f654b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Amount 1" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Again Crafting" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="b7c69895-acb5-4d59-8db9-903e58371463" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;Amount5&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;MoreThan4&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="7077ef63-3e8d-4c1c-b37f-ef95d3d05390" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Amount 5" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="451582bf-fda6-42b9-86a2-d1352237d728" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;Amount10&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;MoreThan9&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="f7ace437-ea4e-42d1-911b-64210678a055" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Amount 10" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="15baf2dc-a325-480a-8412-55610d5ce65c" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ResourceCheck&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="dfb746cd-2c03-4771-bdc0-c887dbf6b802" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Again Crafting" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Amount 1" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Amount 5" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Amount 10" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="e57bafa9-6efc-4afe-b0c3-8f4b88da70ab" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="546f9cfc-e454-4c0e-bcd3-6a039836ae92" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;RemoveDB&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="66c61456-cee6-4c89-9af4-9fb751776147" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Back to Crafting" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrow Utility" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Arrows" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Grenades" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Potions" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="Resources and Utility" type="22" />
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="4055b8c0-2deb-49c8-a6a4-31fa7b029092" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;RemoveDB&quot;,0,1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="bd1d55e2-47e8-4b89-820c-c93fd5eeb599" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Leave" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="keywordEndDialog" value="1" type="19" />
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="74c95cea-61f5-42eb-af1d-55eb56467d28" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;POT_HealSmall&quot;, 0, 1)&#x0D;&#x0A;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;POT_HealSmallTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="29d420e8-7176-42ef-8dac-75211be4af05" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Healing Potion" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <attribute id="keywordActions" value="&#x0D;&#x0A;" type="23" />
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="c2f91c51-4fe2-4ab7-a23f-5266e5a54f71" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="e3764775-3ea8-4c35-b592-1cab32908877" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;POT_HealMedium&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;POT_HealMediumTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="5fdb8754-ff61-4cdf-9d64-de3f74cab2ca" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Healing Potion (Medium)" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="2c047cd9-ecc4-4ee2-849b-cb7087b18a22" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="ab5cacfd-f21b-43a0-ae3f-fb05bd838ce5" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;POT_PoisonSmall&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;POT_PoisonSmallTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="68b9027c-a219-444c-a8ea-7c16c66712d1" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Poison Potion (Small)" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="f5141b09-8fa4-4973-8200-2f9f0f0b316f" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="c838e2ce-c462-4116-8809-692889b65991" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARWI_ShaftBranch&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;ARWI_ShaftBranchTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CONDITION HasItemTemplate(&quot;FUR_Cutlery_Knife_A_262a9a07-c20f-41b0-8747-343886cc34c1&quot;,0,&gt;,0)&#x0D;&#x0A;CONDITION HasItemTemplate(&quot;FUR_Rich_Knife_A_b8c69b5d-2b10-4001-b63f-c968b7b79376&quot;,0,&gt;,0)&#x0D;&#x0A;CONDITION HasItemTemplate(&quot;WPN_PocketKnife_1b6b6f74-b0cf-4411-9e66-62d859206e99&quot;,0,&gt;,0)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&amp;(c2|c3|c4)&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="566798de-2950-48cf-beef-0faf89e55cf0" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="ArrowShaft" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="2d567c2d-8253-49d1-9be0-ebaacc26cb07" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="aa116eb7-4725-4a7a-b037-20b55789152b" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;GRN_WaterBallonCup&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;GRN_WaterBallonCupTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="8ab40e27-60df-4506-873c-f931d23c4195" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Water Ballon (Cup)" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="e2cde3b3-4609-4143-9801-f0e80c73b7f6" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="8ac4c3d8-7213-4f89-ac4a-8724122abab4" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;GRN_WaterBallonBottle&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;GRN_WaterBallonBottleTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="2c7a4e06-b1e1-4ec7-9c4c-7e2851025ee7" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Water Ballon (Bottle)" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="4ad00ec5-cbff-4d43-8b3c-d5f83efe3ac5" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="53172144-3792-4907-a584-4787d92a1029" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;UTI_PixieDustBone&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;UTI_PixieDustBoneTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="61e2f37e-8254-4aec-8720-6abe19972eac" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="PixieDust (Bone)" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="ae8fb2a1-1d29-40df-929d-d155d28286e6" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="72a15c18-f36b-4255-8f57-d5744332d786" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARW_Fire&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;ARW_FireTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="f5517c8a-cb1e-448c-8ff6-ec7bba48ba81" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Arrow Fire" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="65356330-dda4-4201-a030-3259107f5e1e" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="d1a83cfc-850f-4fdf-8b03-f9f3a4957cbb" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARW_Stunning&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;ARW_StunningTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="9a7a9a2f-3148-4da3-a1bc-45fec31c3a9b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Arrow Stunning" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="b9afd96c-117f-4bf7-a0a4-b1f74d71bcff" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="17344108-213e-4f31-ae2a-28bb84353c5d" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARW_Explosive&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;ARW_ExplosiveTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="c8425b10-0615-41bb-b89e-deed7859c759" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Arrow Explosive" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="10c82a87-1fbd-478a-9071-3c551423b4a0" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="e76cdba0-55fc-45ee-bd68-2a2c0b424110" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARWI_ArrowHeadStunning&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;ARWI_ArrowHeadStunningTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CONDITION HasItemTemplate(&quot;FUR_Cutlery_Knife_A_262a9a07-c20f-41b0-8747-343886cc34c1&quot;,0,&gt;,0)&#x0D;&#x0A;CONDITION HasItemTemplate(&quot;FUR_Rich_Knife_A_b8c69b5d-2b10-4001-b63f-c968b7b79376&quot;,0,&gt;,0)&#x0D;&#x0A;CONDITION HasItemTemplate(&quot;WPN_PocketKnife_1b6b6f74-b0cf-4411-9e66-62d859206e99&quot;,0,&gt;,0)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&amp;(c2|c3|c4)&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="fbbf7693-dd9b-4d9d-b2ef-3b2188f06d8b" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="ArrowHead Stunning" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="af92a5d9-c878-4c66-bbd6-f8534530625e" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="8c968637-64ce-4630-aab4-f77406223170" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;ARWI_HeadExplosiveOil&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;ARWI_HeadExplosiveOilTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="ec40081e-f0fc-4667-8c9c-f64b308c4f53" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Arrow Head Explo (Cup)" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="ed837c13-40cf-443f-899e-7e25b26b4a1b" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="a5270911-e1b0-47da-93a2-e16be4e17707" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;UTI_BlankScrollFire&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;UTI_BlankScrollFireTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="5cdab289-bcbf-4e2d-a998-4ea9c7521f59" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Scroll Fire" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="7371dbb7-e497-4b02-8a16-5deed1a1f7d3" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="a7cf66aa-e917-481a-9e22-aacf99d1dcd3" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordNode">
                    <attribute id="keywordActions" value='ACTION SetCharacterFlag(&quot;UTI_BookBlankFire&quot;, 0, 1)' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordConditions" value='CONDITION IsCharacterFlag(&quot;UTI_BookBlankFireTrue&quot;,0,1)&#x0D;&#x0A;CHECK &quot;c1&quot;' type="23" />
                    <attribute id="keywordDisplayedText" value="dbe74038-8e9f-452f-9150-9ae2c66cf19c" type="22" />
                    <attribute id="keywordId" value="Skillbook Fire" type="22" />
                    <children>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="71cd2878-a530-4453-b280-ef62f9ea8004" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                        <node id="keywordText">
                            <children>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                </node>
                                    <attribute id="Object" value="7534a296-b5e9-4105-9f28-358afaa5aec9" type="22" />
                                </node>
                            </children>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
                <node id="keywordSpeakerNames" />
            </children>
        </node>
    </region>
</save>

Last edited by Abraxas*; 25/07/16 04:21 PM. Reason: Dialog update

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
You have done a lot with character and item scripts I suppose and the situation there is not much better if at all ... or is there an OnResurrected() event ? (... which on the other hand exists in Osiris ...)

Yeah, no OnResurrected. I would also love OnMovementFailed (not just as INTERRUPT event) to improve AI, and much more.

(I hope that a dual wielded offhand weapon counts as shield in the Osiris context, but it would not surprise me at all if it did not, if only real shields counted ... because they never ... you guessed it ! ;-)

You guessed right. Second weapon is no shield and only first hand weapons will be checked, so second weapon cannot be checked and handled. At least a dual wielding check exists in character scripts (CharacterHasWeaponType) but I haven't tested if it's functional (and wouldn't help at all in this case).

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
A short question for engine experts:

Will it cause problems if keyword texts in a dialog have the same Uid, so no unique id? I have a lot of copy-pasting to do and these Uid lines are in my way...

Code
       <attribute id="Object" value="2c047cd9-ecc4-4ee2-849b-cb7087b18a22" type="22" />

Can I re-use them?

There are no issues, as far as I see, but that's just the empirical side from worm's-eye view...

old hand
old hand
I have no idea if that would cause a problem or not.

There's a "Fix UUID's" command in the menus of the keyword editor. Save your work to a different file and try running that.

There used to be a problem in the classic version of the keyword editor where the UUID would get messed up and the keyword would display the node name and not the text you gave it. I haven't run into that problem with enhanced. The Fix UUIDs thing was meant to fix those errors and I think it would deal with your repeats just the same.

Last edited by SniperHF; 29/07/16 08:30 PM.
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Oh, that's a fine suggestion! I'll try that tomorrow.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard