Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 51 52
N
old hand
old hand
N
Mother's Worst Nightmare Quest

This isn't a bug... but Jeth outright throws a curveball that the Mother's daughter is dead and you can ENTIRELY skip over the dialog where he says he is a childhood friend making the next part even more odd.

Yet in either case in a "He said, She said" situation where she MIGHT have a good reason to believe what she believes... I'd kind of would ask how he knows what he knows. Did he SEE it? Did he hear of it?

This is especially important since you cannot do the, naturally logical thing, and ask other people about this... (I assume we are just supposed to 100% fully believe Jeth at his word.. even if we don't speak to him we somehow know)

This quest is just REALLY weird and oddly difficult to solve.

----

Here is a solution I tried to do for your humor

You know how there is a child at the beach?

I tried to convince him to pretend to be that mother's child and just give him/her the doll.

Edit: Maybe if I find a wig... I can dress him up as Erma. I mean its a win win! He got no parents and she gots no kids.

Last edited by Neonivek; 15/09/16 06:53 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
There seems to be a slight problem with Rhalic's dialogue in that all options loop back again and it's impossible to exit.

J'aime le fromage.
T
stranger
stranger
T
I can't capture this but the following happened a couple of times.
1. Click on a dead enemy to loot them with one character who has to move accross the screen.
2. switch characters while the first character is walking and click on the same corpse to loot.
3. a message indicating the corpse is in use appears
4. switch to the original character, no loot inventory popup is displayed no matter how many times I click on it and all other party members get the *in use* message.

This is in single player classic mode. First time this happened was with the hound master; then fire slugs. Haven't been able to reproduce above ground but am trying. :)

Also the character outfits, specifically the flowing pants/skirts are glitching a lot.
Visible but short delays on mouse clicks at times specifically while trying to move.

Minor or opinion based items:
The mouse movement cursor is very hard to see on some terrain. Having the cursor or the ground darken would be helpful.
Sneaking to see visible sight lines is nice, but can we get a command to just see the sight lines?
Having to hit esc once for each menu is not an expected behavior, I would assume this would close everything.
Being able to navigate on the map by clicking would be extremely helpful.
Is there supposed to be a model for the bucket helmet? I really hope so but it doesn't show up on my character models. Epic bucket helmets of doom are welcome.
Opening screen's font on the scroll is hard to read at times. Can we either get a more readable font or subtitles there.

So loving this game so far. All of the flavor and familiarity of the previous title. I'm liking the idea of the memory vs ability slots change but will have to see how later level builds pan out. The stats changes are also welcome and feel more oriented to tailored character development.

apprentice
apprentice
Sometimes, the animations of my character speed up for no actual reason. I noticed it for the first time after using the "Battering Ram" spell and sometimes while opening crates. It comes and returns to normal from time to time after doing actions like opening crates again.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Ohh just to add the primary way I am attempting to solve "A Mother's Worry"

Is I am trying to create Magic Powder

To Enchant the Doll... To hopefully channel the daughter's spirit (assuming she is dead)

I have yet to find the thing that lets me make it though.

V
stranger
stranger
V
A little bug with texture
http://radikal.ru/video/W9YBdikEaP3

D
stranger
stranger
D
I cant launch original sin 2 keep getting the message Application could not launch corectly (0xc0000022) click ok to close application. disabling anti virus does not solve the problem

S
stranger
stranger
S
Pathfinding fails sometimes for enemies.
Once happened to me Pyromancer Guardian in "the jars room" kept going up and down the ladder for few minutes (his turn ended eventually). Similar random things happened few times to other enemies too.

Another thing im notsure is a bug or im overlooking something. Attack cost for 1H mace is suppose to be 1 (according to pop up text), but during battle normal attack actually costs 2 action points (with or without shield).

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm enjoying the game as expected. One thing that I noticed right away was the clothes clipping on character creation pretty sure it's already been mentioned.

One suggestion with bartering would be the ability to preview equipment on your character before you purchase. I wasn't able to figure out how so I'm assuming it may not be in the game yet.

Loving the game.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I haven't been able to get into the game yet.

First problem was AVG (anti virus program) deleting SupportTool.exe. Made an exception for it but now I get a disk read error from steam every time I redownload it.

Nothing wrong with my hard drive but this time I am going to put it on my SSD and see if that helps.

S
stranger
stranger
S
By default, it appears that "SPACE" is set to "Take All" items inside containers. This does not work for me.

stranger
stranger
[Linked Image]

seems like bottom panel a bit off center

*doesn't unequipable means you can't equip something? shouldn't collar say Ununequipable think , something you can't unequip...

Originally Posted by Orval Kenta
/!\ Item Collecting Bug /!\

So yeah, hello everyone! And thanks Sabine for sending me the link to the forum wink

The bug I encountered is a pretty big one! I did an elf ranger, and when I went to collect gold in chests and other containers, I got the animation at the Character Portrait where the GOLD is sent to her inventory. But it never showed up in the inventory! so I lost all the gold I could get in the beginning of the game to buy better items. It happened each time I used the ''take all'' option. I don't remember double-clicking the gold, so maybe it's only affecting the ''take all'' option.

check bag inside inventory - gold stacks, and if you have some gold in bag inside inventory - gold goes into bag. similar problem were in original sin 1, when you have 20k gold and after some time trader sayz you have none.. because traders can't see gold inside bags..

Last edited by GalGof; 15/09/16 09:23 PM.
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Originally Posted by vometia
There seems to be a slight problem with Rhalic's dialogue in that all options loop back again and it's impossible to exit.

This just happened to me as well.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I was doing the battle to become The One, and even though I rezzed my first character after they died, upon the death of my second character, the match ended, with my first living. I was about to win, too :(

D
stranger
stranger
D
First 15 Mins of play:

[Bugs]
1) When highlighting the Race ability under the Properties it states ‘Not trained yet’; if you change the class the ‘Not trained yet’ goes away

[Linked Image]

2) Some menus/text entries have | ….| where there shouldn’t be. Here is an example:
|Metamorph| when it should be just Metamorph
|Breathe flames in a cone…|

example 1:
[Linked Image]

example 2:
[Linked Image]

3) Is it really intended for the Female battlemage to have floating axes?

4) During Character creation: (the human cleric and fighter) shield is missing the arm straps

[Linked Image]

5) All versions of the lizard tail sweeps through/under the floor instead of over the floor

6) During conversation why do all my conversation choices start and end with a *

7) If you place your mouse just in front of your character and hold down your mouse button you can get your character to slide around the map without playing the walking animation

8) Nitpicking: it appears when using different text formats causing extra lines. I.E. not standard formatting

[Linked Image]

9) Some text is bunched up together and should be on a new line

[Linked Image]

10) Pathing issue, foreground objects, and the mouse

Green line: is my intended path of travel if I click and hold my mouse button this is the path I would expect to take
Red line is what actual happens. Once my character reaches the flag it will not cross it. Instead my toon will turn around and walk the other direction before stopping because it can’t go any further. It is like once my toon approaches the flag there is a conflict and it is overriding my mouse command to move forward and instead turns around and walks the other direction.
[Linked Image]

11) Nitpicking: Possible for tags center themselves if there is long text so it doesn’t look tacky?

[Linked Image]

H
stranger
stranger
H
So excited we can finally play! This game will be amazing...

Some quick notes from character creation:

Bad:
* Confusing where to click to open look customization options in character creation
* Light hair colors do not look good on dark skintones
* No makeup customization options
* Too few face options, half old/unattractive
* Scrolling Ability list overlaps with header text
* No random name generator
* No random appearance generator
* No body weight/shape options
* Dwarven females have HUGE boobs.
* Only facial features for male dwarves? (assuming alpha)
* Can't customize skills at start? (assuming alpha)

Good:
* Costumes are amazing
* Poses by class are great
* Some hairstyles are really great
* Battlemages look bad-ass
* Live updating avatars to match character look

Not sure yet:
* skincolors, faces, haircolors, heads all unique to race (extra things to create for custom content)

S
stranger
stranger
S
In 4 Player Network Coop, the Host wasnt part of the Party. And we had to close the session and reload to get the Host as part of the Party. this happend quite often after loading.

B
stranger
stranger
B
It seems like the lizard's class skill is damaging party members whenever I use it. In the description it says it only harms non-party members. I'm assuming this is a bug.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Found a possible bug.. Playing a Dwarf with a friend and he was lit on fire, with no health remaining. I decided to run up to him and petrify him with the Dwarf racial ability, while he's still inside the flames, and he dies the next turn.. Has this happened to anyone else? If it helps, we were fighting the Ancient Tainted Turtles.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Two things regarding the cave area where Elodi takes you.

[Linked Image]

I'm not sure if either are technically "bugs" but they certainly seem odd.

The first is that Elodi set herself on fire trying to help me and once the battle ended because she was still burning which started ticking negative attitude toward the party as she was taking damage ultimately leading her to initiate combat with us.

The second is that the entire combat trigger is entirely ignored if the player uses sneak and wanders into the area. If that is intentional then I kind of like it; if it's not then I guess it's a bug? I was able to loot all of the barrels/etc and gain the exp from the dock and get out without triggering the frogs.

-EDIT-

NEVERMIND THE "BUG" BELOW! Someone just informed me that the skill requires Source Points to cast which was my mistake for not noticing. That being said; perhaps a nice quality of life feature would be some way to tell that the ability was a Source ability in the UI without hovering over the skill? Perhaps by the color of the ability name? I DID notice after the fact that when I scroll over the ability it says it require 1 source point to cast so the requirement technically is there and I'm just a dufus for missing it!

-END EDIT-

Here's a bummer haha; the Hydrosophist ability "Steam Lance" doesn't seem to work?

I was able to acquire a staff which grants "Steam Lance" however I can't seem to actually USE the ability. I even have two points in hydrosophist already because I was playing a Necro-Cleric.

Clicking the ability simply does nothing. I can't select a target; there's no animation; it's simply a dead button. Nothing happens.

Last edited by mbcev; 16/09/16 02:50 AM.
Page 4 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard