Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 52 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 51 52
K
stranger
stranger
K
Dunno if it's been mentioned or not, too much stuff to read but, with that final boss Bishop guy, if you kill him before that giant worm comes, when the worm does come, the turns will play out until its time for the ghiest to move and then the ghiest stands still and it says its the next players turn but its turn at the same time then the hosts game crashes

T
stranger
stranger
T
I cant move, on all my save game that me and my friend have I simply cant press anything. The world still moves around me and everything seems to work.

But I can't do shit.

Have also tried to start a new game, didn't work still cant move.. Anyone got any ideas.

Support
Support

Did you try left clicking and holding to get the character to move in the direction of the cursor, as well as just left clicking to designate a specific place to more to?

Are you getting the move indicators shown when left clicking the ground? If so, multiple ones, like you are holding the right Shift button to queue move points, or a single one that moves if you click a different spot?

Can you switch to a different character to move, if available? Default hotkeys are [ and ] to cycle between party members or F1-F4 to select a specific character.

Try going into the Controls section of the options, clicking the Default button and then Accept the change.

In the Video section of the options, try switching to Windowed or Fake Fullsacreen mode, and see if that makes a difference.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I can't see any sign when I press the ground. But I can right click on something and then left click to do different things. Like I can right click on a chair and then press sit.

I can change character with f1-f4. I can open the inventory, but can't left click on anything.

I tried to change interact with Q, just to try. And that worked, so I can now move and see move indicators using another button. But can't use left click. I tried to press default in the control menu, and change between fullscreen and Fake fullscreen. Didn't change anything.

So I can play the game, but can't use the left mouse button to interact laugh

Also, when I use the left mouse button for inteact and press it or hold it down the courser glows, but it shows no move indicator.

Last edited by Torkel56; 10/10/16 12:51 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
25 min later, I have now changed Q to interact, and left click as the second interact button. And waited for like 10 min now I can use left mouse button again... strange things are going on here laugh

When I reload any save I cant use the left mouse button again.

after some testing, I found out that I can use the left mouse button after I trade with an npc laugh

So when I load a game I have to trade with an npc then it works again.

Last edited by Torkel56; 10/10/16 02:17 PM.
Support
Support

That is strange... at least there is a workaround. I don't know what could have changed to start causing this problem.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Me neither, but as you say atleast there is a work around laugh

Thanks for the suggestions though laugh

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello there, i want just inform you about small bug, when characters losing their hairs after 4x4 arena battle below Fort Jou's Beach. So this was just fixed with helmet display changing, mb it will help you. And only characters with helmet was losing theit hairs.

A lot of thanks for you work!

M
stranger
stranger
M
When a forced conversation starts while standing in fire Vitality does not degrade, as if time stood still.

So far so good, it would be annoying if you had to finish a quest-relevant conversation quickly in order not to burn to death.

What does degrade though is your armor - not a big deal since it can be repaired after the conversation is over, but I would consider it a bug.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Overall gave looks gorgeous, here's a few minor issues that I encountered:
1) Framerate drop in a realm with lots of hexagonal pillars and at fort's arena entrance.
2) One time I got stuck in a battle at my hero's turn. He couldn't use items, couldn't attack and could move freely more that AP allowed(they just went back from 0 to 3 after he ran). It fixed itself after I tried to save the game(and had a big lag).
3) When using shovel to dig it is misplaced in animation - floating in the air at some distance from one hand.
4) After few hours of gameplay some items' labels(and some journal entries' text) became purple. Fixed after restarting.
5) Inventory window performance is slow - with lots of items it scrolls slowly and makes that clicking sound even if you do not hover over items and one time when I was selling to a vendor it stopped showing items' tooltips completely. Not only mine but vendor's too.
6) There's a huge lag with one particular bow skill(don't remember its name). When npc shoots you, the arrow flies to your hero, then hangs like half a second in the air in front of him and only then hits.
7) One time I got "Your turn" tooltip stuck on a screen even after the battle ended.
8) The permanent curse from Braccus Ring is overridden by a temporary curse from Cursed switch(in a tomb under the castle where Gareth is rescued). When temporary curse ends you don't have Braccus Ring's permanent curse anymore. Don't know if it's a bug.
9) Typo: when Gareth is rescued and speaks to you there's phrase like "Gareth is looking to and fro, as if....".

S
stranger
stranger
S
hi

- My characters lose their hair after putting a helmet.
- I often have to reload a save because when I walk, the area stop scrolling and I cannot go ahead.

Support
Support

Left clicking and holding to move your characters will recentre the camera on the lead character, as will the Home key or double clicking a character portrait.
You can manually move the screen focus using WASD or the arrow keys, or the mouse cursor, if you check 'Enable edge panning' in the Gameplay section of the options (near the bottom).

journeyman
journeyman
A small list of bugs I have found thus far.

Bug 1
[img]
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...87F9094078DF2F46F60355522EE2202B5B7DDEEF
[/img]
Not sure if we should be able to teleport onto this ship, and if anything should happen if we do.

Bug 2
[img]
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...3E5CCDBF19EC26B40AA84B7BB52C260A188DF8E/[/img]
Teleporting passed the battle in the godwoken area, made it off the map through a cave.

Bug 4
[img]
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...78F2AA840F6A2652EBCF216B9C83342FB274700/
[/img]
Dialogue option remarking that you killed the witch, but I only stole the wand.

Bug 6
[img]
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...5D9E23CA65BE2B063A5F5C867E52E1BC4B0E358/
[/img]
Game breaking bug, can not leave. Had to reload.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello, guys. Some bugs there:

1. Default Speaking animation sometimes activating instead script animation. Like here:
http://pixs.ru/showimage/2016101212_6058152_23690145.jpg

2. Sometimes, giving icon just staying instead character portrait:
http://pixs.ru/showimage/2016101212_4904976_23690198.jpg

3. Sometimes vision radius dont hiding, after canceling sneaking:
http://pixs.ru/showimage/2016101300_3370282_23690230.jpg

4. Music during event with 3 waves of voidlings just not playing (after reloading too)

Hope my english not so bad and you can read this like it must be laugh
Thanks a lot for your games!

R
rhr Offline
stranger
stranger
R
Really love this game, but I've found some issues with conversations that seem to be offering a quest but not showing up in the log book. The conversation log seems to be brief, and it's confusing to figure out who asked you to do what.

The map is also troublesome in that if there is a location of interest, it doesn't show up on the big map, but you have to both zoom in and be nearby. I felt like it took me ages to find various things when I was told exactly where they are by NPC's.

Shouldn't certain location be noted automatically on the maps once you find them? It's like there is a map but there is very little automapping (I personally like automapping, especially with various indoor areas that are hard to find again).

D
stranger
stranger
D
Game automatically minimizes when it loses focus in fake fullscreen mode. This is a major annoyance when playing with two monitors, as it makes it more difficult to tab over to do things like write this bug report.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I'll repost the bugs from my Omnibus thread.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=592205#Post592205

You'll need to change to a different Style at the bottom of the page to see the list formatting. I recommend ubbthreads_divinity2.

1. Controls
    1. When dragging an item in my inventory, if I release the mouse button over an item, it sometimes activates it. It’s possible that the program is registering the mouse button release as the first click of a double-click, although I don’t know where it’s getting the second click from unless I’m accidentally left-clicking without realizing. Double-click detection should be based on mouse button down, not mouse button up. If that’s not how it works, then I don’t know why it’s happening.
  2. Abilities & Skills
    1. Hail Storm’s AoE diameter is much larger than its reticle indicates. Either the reticle or the diameter of the effect should be changed to match the other.
    2. When trying to use Battering Ram, I’m frequently told that the target is blocked even when it isn’t, even when I’m standing right next to the target (close enough that the circles are touching). I can do anything else to the target, but not Battering Ram.
    3. Battering Ram doesn’t go in a straight path to the target, instead going off to the side. It’s hard to tell what I’m actually going to hit between my character and the target. An indicator of some sort would be good, but also make the path a straight, direct line to the center of the target target. My character can move off to the side afterward.
    4. Bartering adjusts prices by 4.5% per point, not 10% as described. Either the skill effect or its description needs to be adjusted.
    5. First Aid has two lines under Special, the second of which says “100% chance to set First Aid for 0 turn(s)”. That line can be removed.
    6. One-Handed skill does not improve wand damage. (reported by error3)
    7. The Pyrokinetics skill increases fire wand damage like it should, but it doesn’t show this change on the character sheet. (reported by error3)
    8. “Walk It Off” does not reduce the duration of allstatus effects. It does not reduce the duration of stun, for instance. “Stunned” usually lasts 1 turn, so Walk It Off would essentially make the character immune to stuns. I’m guessing this is by design, in which case the wording would need to be changed to reflect that. However, if it is meant to reduce 1-duration status effects to 0, then it’s currently not working. Either way, a change is needed.
  3. Items
    1. There’s an item called “Letter to Mother” which, considering it’s from someone’s mother, should be called “Letter fromMother”.
    2. Bedrolls do not have a “Use” option in their right-click menu. You can use them if you place them on your hotbar and then click them there, but you can’t use them for your inventory pane.
    3. After drinking a cup of something, you lose the cup. In DOS1, you’d just have an empty cup/mug after drinking from it.
    4. Every time you save and then load your game, for each Blood Rose Elixir effect on you, you gain +1 to each of your stats.
    5. Scoundrel skillbooks have subtext that says “Rogue skills are skills for rogues and thieves. High Dexterity improves these skills.” Here, “Rogue skills” should be replaced with “Scoundrel skills”. The second line should be changed to “Finesse improves the damage of these skills.” and should only be present on skillbooks that deal damage.
    6. Repairing an item by using a Repair Hammer consumes the Repair Hammer, and requires unequipping the gear you wish to repair if it’s equipped. Repairing an item by right-clicking the item and selecting Repair does not consume anything and does not require you to unequip the item. One of these must be not working as intended.
    7. Healing Elixir’s tooltip, under Special, says “100% chance to set Healing Elixir for 0 turn(s)”. That line can be removed.
    8. The description for the Lowered Armor status effect (from Armor-Piercing Grenade) is blank.
    9. Terror Grenade’s special says “100% chance to set for 2 turn(s)”. It properly sets “Terrified”, but that word is missing from its description.
    10. At about 247, 143, in that office/bedroom in Fort Joy (next to the ladder you can drop down), there’s a small Painting of Alexander on a table next to a bed. It’s much smaller than the other paintings, however it still weighs 150, like the large ones. That should be reduced significantly. It also has the same high value as the large ones, which probably also should be reduced.
    11. At about 305, 196, there are three Makeshift Axes that you can’t pick up. It says you can’t reach them. I can’t even see them. The mouse isn’t highlighting them as I pixel search for them. I think they may be in the wall or under the ground. They either need to be moved or removed.
  4. Panes
    1. On the Character Sheet, the dodge chance I gain from gear isn’t showing up, only the bonus from Finesse. I don’t know if that means gear isn’t actually giving me the dodge chance it claims, or it just isn’t being included in the displayed number.
    2. If I close my inventory while there’s a tooltip on-screen for an item my mouse was over, the tooltip stays on the screen until I mouse-over another object.
    3. If you have 7 memory slots and all of them are in use, then remove a piece of equipment that had +Memory on it, then look at your Memorized Spells, the seventh ability appears behind Innate Skills. Also, you can still use all the abilities even though you don’t have enough Memory slots for them.
  5. Buttons
    1. The button for Combat Log is about 20% off-screen. That makes it harder to notice.
  6. Script
    1. When my character arrives at the underground dock, he mentions the boat being there, even though it’s not (I escaped Fort Joy a different way, so Han had already taken the boat and gone to the Seeker camp). The bug here is that the scripted monologue about the boat still occurs even if the boat isn’t there anymore.
    2. If you tell Gareth that you need more time to prepare after choosing two companions, he won’t talk to you again, and you won’t get those companions. The speech bubbles appear, but then go away and no dialogue occurs. I think you only get the option in question if you don’t have a full party.
    3. After speaking with Migo and getting his ring, if I try to loot one of the corpses there, even if he’s not near it, it treats it as if I clicked on him and begins dialogue. Afterward, I am no longer able to loot that corpse. I can still loot the other one, though. There are two corpses there, and it doesn’t matter which one you try this with, you’ll have the same result.
  7. Dialogue
    1. When talking to Duna, he says “When a link the chain is weak, we replace it.” It’s missing the word “in” between “link” and “the”.
    2. When talking to Gratiana after giving her her soul jar, she has a line that reads “Yes, he drained them power of his enemies in battle.” It should be “the” not “them”.
  8. Chat
    1. Hotbar shortcut keys activate while typing in chat. They should not. It doesn’t matter what keyboard keys they’re assigned to, so this is particularly vexing for anyone who has assigned them to letters.
    2. When clicking on the chat input bar (where you type messages), it won’t activate unless you click the left half. It should activate regardless of which side you click.
  9. Combat
    1. When wielding a 2-handed weapon, if I mouse-over an enemy, it shows the attack costing 1 AP, when it really costs 2 AP. It actually does deduct 2 AP as it should. Only the displayed text is wrong.
    2. The description for the status effect Slowed says “Reduced movement speed and -1 AP per turn.” Under that, in red text, it says “Recovery AP: -2”. One of these is wrong. I don’t know which one is supposed to be correct, but -2 is what’s applied. If the Recovery AP penalty is variable, then the white text description shouldn’t give a number, as is the case for the movement rate penalty.

veteran
veteran
ADD Abilities & Skills:
I crunched some numbers:
Bartering seems to offer 4% per point, sometimes bit more probably because of rounding. Persuasion offers 1% per points (or 1% per 5 points attitude).

https://gyazo.com/1ed126811b3cc85550fc5c92092fab36

Hail strike needs two circle: The inner circle shows, where the hails will go down to strike and the outer circle shows where could still be affected if a hail goes down at the border of the inner circle.

ADD Panes
I can't use the unmemorized skill, after I unequipped an item with +Memory. I need to reequip the item first.
Female lizards are so big, you can't see their head in your character sheets, because it is behind the 'headpiece'-slot.

ADD Combat
Impalement and Winterblast are not correctly showing where you will hit, if you have extended reach because of hight. The animation is stuck in the standard hit zone, only the outline of the targets shows, if you would hit them with the skill anyhow.

journeyman
journeyman
When you have the loading sceen, there are messages.
First of all some long messages are replaced too fast to read them in one try.
Second there is a minor mistake at the following text, I hope I get it right...

If you hover over an item and it turns orange, it belongs to someone else.

Is it just me or is it RED when an item belongs to someone else? This minor mistake always makes me wonder if my eyes are getting bad :P

stranger
stranger
Just thought I would report this audio bug i'm experiencing. SPOILERS btw. After handing Stingtail over to Griff's gang I returned to him and engaged in combat with Silence, Stingtail proceeded to walk through fire on the ground to attack Silence and was set on fire. Upon Silence's death Stingtail returned to his sleeping state however he continues to make the groans of a character on fire even after the effect has worn off, I have stood next to him for 10mins just to make sure. Also this happened as of patch 3.0.5.530.

Hope this helps :D

Page 20 of 52 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard