Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 52 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 51 52
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Hello there, here my small contribution:
On intel i5 and ATI, gog version AE3.0.7.398 (on win7 64bits)
-name input bug, the cursor return to the beginning of the input field after 3 letters, you have to move the input cursor, same when you erase.
(-clothes texture bug)
-return to desktop and game closure after the intro, have to skip to launch the first loading.
(-helmet hiding feature bug, toon goes bald)
-cannot end a turn if not with the right character selected (is it a bug?)
(-no facial features during character creation)
-camera bug on high place (you have to recenter by double clicking on character to see him)
-character "warp" and polygons bugs sometimes when climbing ladder and using a teleportation spell (mostly phœnix dive), can also create artifact-like pixels at the original place.
-transition bug when the dragon knight shape-shift into its dragon form again : lag in the dragon spawning and appear inanimate until dialog end.
-some freezes during some loadings and savings.

I'd like to have all the dialogs in the battle box as you cannot see some : like when you eat flesh with an elf and don't close the inventory windows or you are elsewhere on the map.
Also 'hope to see the dual buns hairstyle makes its rightful comeback in D: OS2!

'going to try it on my old quad and ati 7970 to see if some of these bugs are there too.

'hope this help.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
A few of these are known bugs, such as the helmet hiding one (apparently it's connected to the wrong part of the armature) which will hopefully be fixed, and there's a few glitches with some of the clothing meshes where they flip up and get stuck there. With any luck they'll be fixed.

The facial feature one is a new one for me although I have seen something similar when panning around with the camera.

I've also experienced the problem with turns not ending as have a number of other people: it seems the main cause is a combination of elements, particularly rain and freezing if I recall correctly.

Hopefully these will be fixed quite soon.

The matter of Sebille's dialogue being obscured when eating things can apparently be worked around by placing the body part on the hotbar, closing the inventory and then eating it. Which I believe is Raze's idea, I'm not imaginative enough to think of that one!

J'aime le fromage.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Here are some of the potential bugs that I've found:

- First of all, in the back of the cavern south of Fort Joy (the one with the elves and Saheila) you can attack the ranged frogs with melee if they're standing on the edge of the hills when you're standing on low ground.

- As I started a fight in Fort Joy with some of the magisters close to a wall and a ladder, my party went into a battle stance, like usual. However, as they were doing this, two of my guys started walking all the way around and going on the ladder to form a square formation with the rest of my party.

- After I escaped Fort Joy, I eventually encountered a couple of flaming pigs. As they were running from me and lighting pools of oil and poison on fire, the fire started damaging two of the ornate chests that are on higher ground. I didn't notice these at first, but eventually both of them got destroyed by fire damage, but the loot in them also got destroyed (not sure if this is intended).

- The human walk animation when wielding sword&shield during a fight looks very weird.

- Finally, the issue with clothing meshes only seems to appear when wielding anything robe-like (for me at least.)

UPDATE:

- During the final act 1 fight, the Red Prince started bugging out, all of his animations suddenly went twice as fast and his abilities were invisible. This happened more than once as I didn't beat the final boss the first couple of tries :).

- The Ricochet ability likes to bounce to targets that aren't aggressive (Silent Monks, The Historian,...).

- If you take Kerban (blacksmith from Seeker Camp) with you for the final act 1 fight, he drops all of the items he was selling apart from gold, including everything you sold to him, when he inevitably dies in the fight. This is easily abusable :D.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited by DeRobij; 19/11/16 10:53 AM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
So for some reason my Red Prince is constatly being slowed. Haste and Adrenhiline removes the slow but it comes back immediately if his magic armor is broken or removed. While walking around the message "slow blocked by magic armor" keeps cycling over Red Prince's head over and over constantly. Is there a way to fix this or am i just going to to need to restart my game (as it is happening in my past saves now too).

Support
Support

Is he wearing any cursed equipment (Braccus set pieces)?
The repeated 'blocked' messages are a bug, fixed in the next update (don't know if the equipment descriptions were changed).

G
stranger
stranger
G
I had a weird bug with sneak mode being active and showing what directions mobs are looking when not even being in sneak mode. It might have happend after I started combat in sneak mode. But I haven't been able to reproduce it.
here is a screenshot of it: http://i.imgur.com/LPKUaRn.jpg

Also one thing that has bugged me during beta is the unability to move your camera during dialogs. Sometimes you just don't see anything. My first playthrough I had this on the lizard cut his tongue out dialog. Real shame I had to replay it to see it. Hope you fix this some way.
Here is a screenshot of how awfull it looks: http://i.imgur.com/SKj2FGB.jpg

veteran
veteran
some bugs in version 3.0.15:
- [img]http://imgur.com/oMONml8[/img]
I found the hidden "treasure" in the starting area. I digged and a zombie came out. I defeated it. The black cat followed me and walked through the poison of the dead zombie. I healed the cat with the regeneration spell and those circles remained on the ground afterwards.

- Party members still walk stairs up and down for no reason.

- You can climb into town right of the main entrance. Then you can go to the main entrance from the inside. The scene with bishop Alexandar starts when you stand in the middle between the bishop and his friends. This feels wrong somehow.

- The villager with the teleport quest (Gawin?) still asks you if you are alone and you can still say yes even if other party members are nearby.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Support
Support

Grompie;
Try hitting the left Shift button if that happens again. Left Shift is the default hotkey for 'Show Sneak Cones', which will show the applicable areas when not in sneak mode.

The camera system is being redone, and that is a known issue with conversations possible having the view blocked.

Madscientist;
Do you have a save where the indicators are still shown on the ground?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I've not installed today's patch (3.0.15.252) yet, but didn't see these mentioned in the notes, so here's a few from the version immediately prior (I think this is 3.0.5.530).

Bugs

- A rogue behind an enemy on slightly raised/lowered ground (steps, rubble) cannot backstab, only a regular attack is possible. I *think* it only happens when there's a well defined 'step' rather than just a slope.
- The white 'backstab zone' lines are really hard to see on some light coloured surfaces (light grey rocks or tiles)
- The very first time I played with Sebille and ate that first lizard's leg (by double-clicking on it in my inventory), I didn't learn the fortify spell. It's only happened once, and have tested (this and the other one that gives you levitation) double-clicking and using the right-click menu to get the 'Consume' action a few times since and it's been OK, so perhaps an occasional issue (or maybe I screwed up somehow that one time)

UI issues (maybe bugs?)

- Dragging items around the inventory or rearranging the combat bar icons is often a tedious experience, because quite often the act of clicking and dragging the icon doesn't actually pick it up. I think it has something to do with how the mouse down/drag actions are captured, but if you don't click and then pause momentarily before you start dragging, you find you're dragging nothing. It's possibly frame-rate related (I believe many computer games are built around the frame-rate, so UI interactions like this often suffer if you're not getting 60+fps to capture the "mouse over with button up" to highlight it, then "mouse button down" to say you're interacting somehow, then "drag slightly but not outside the object" to decide you're moving rather than clicking on it... at lower frame-rates that might be 200ms or so. I like to think that there is a way of capturing those events between frames, at least on the UI elements like inventory, toolbars, menus, etc.
- The same bug as above happens a lot when I'm using special arrows with a ranger (happens a bit with other actions, but that's by far the worst offender, so maybe something to do with animations?)
- The camera re-centres on my character after every action in combat. I get the idea is to make sure I'm not losing my place, but it's a pain for using rangers; often I have to scroll sideways to target. Even when my character is still visible on screen, the camera re-centres and I have to re-scroll for every arrow.
- When a target is close to the top of the screen, just below the row of characters in combat (top centre), I cannot target them. There's a dead space below that 'combat row' of about the same height as the combat row itself, as if there's an invisible UI element below it that can't be clicked through.

Suggestions

- Eating flesh with Sebille is generally a bit of a disappointing experience because the inventory and character panels basically cover the whole screen, so there's a lot of fiddling with UI elements to actually see what she says, especially if you collect a few hunks of flesh and want to eat them in succession. I mostly end up not really getting to read what she has to say about the dead, or if I do it really breaks any immersion because I'm also managing the UI at the same time. I can't think of a particularly elegant solution that fits with the current UI, but have always thought some kind of automatic 'arrow bag' would make sense for rangers in combat, and maybe a 'body bag' concept would make sense for elves? Whether it's a literal bag or a kind of "minimalist inventory filter" that looks and operates a bit like a bag, I think it'd allow for a more engaging way of chowing down on cadavers.
- Eating flesh should make you smell (even if the smell status has no impact on gameplay mechanics). If there are mechanics behind the smell status, perhaps a stink-bomb could be a thing.
- I know you're still working on the inventory management, especially around crafting, but I'm rather hopeful that there'll be a way to avoid having to have all the crafting components held by one character. Right now you kind of have to have a "primary looter" character, who is the crafting character, or suffer much inventory tedium.
- I dislike the 'unique' or named item border colour, the kind of brownish-gold. It's not especially noticeable compared to regular items or junk. When you have really bright and vivid green>blue>purple>orange indicators of increasing quality... perhaps the gold(?) should stand out a bit more, or just be orange but their name tells you it's a unique artefact rather than a 'random' amazing item?
- For some reason it took me *ages* to discover/notice Ifran my first play-through. I don't really know why, but he was really not obvious, maybe he could stand out in some way a bit more compared to Griff's gang (he looks a lot like them IMO), e.g. by pacing around muttering about needing to get a fix, or shaking, huddled in the corner, rocking back and forth. I do vaguely recall there being a spoon (presumably that's the drug paraphernalia?) but still didn't notice him standing there for some reason.

All in all it's quite fun so far, and am looking forward to having another go on the new patch. I quite like the new approach to the whole armor/magic armor/bodybuilding/etc. I quite like the idea of combat vs social skills (though there doesn't seem to be much trading off in this, you basically pick one of the key values per character and max it).

D
stranger
stranger
D
One more...

- Accidentally attacking neutrals during combat, e.g. the fight with the hound-master in the basement of the fort, the magister being tortured by the hound-master is hard to avoid killing. things like ricochet or the piercing arrow will hit him (without saying so up-front), and likewise sweeping attacks like crippling blow that normally avoid friendly characters. I'm not sure this is a bad thing necessarily—if it's intended that combat can be a bit chaotic and we need to be super careful not to hit friendlies, then leave it as is, and I guess make sure we learn that lesson early on with only minor consequences?

veteran
veteran
@Raze

The effect was gone when I reloaded the game. But the circles on the ground remained for some minutes after healing the cat. (It took some time to find out how to make a screenshot with steam and where to find the screenshots later. Before, I played Tyranny and there I just press print and insert the image to paint)
The circles also appeared when healing a party member after the turtle fight. Maybe there they went away by themselves after some time.
Just try to heal a char or NPC with this spell. Maybe it needs to be done outside of combat and maybe the target needs to be poisoned, I do not know.)

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
3.0.15 bug: I convinced Stingtail to give me the orange via persuation. Then he fell asleep. When I am near him, I hear a sound like somebody is attacking something. Some people talk while they sleep, but it is strange that they repeat the same sound of attacking or being hit all the time.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Madscientist
3.0.15 bug: I convinced Stingtail to give me the orange via persuation. Then he fell asleep. When I am near him, I hear a sound like somebody is attacking something. Some people talk while they sleep, but it is strange that they repeat the same sound of attacking or being hit all the time.

I get this too, but only if I intercept Silence on her intervention. This pre-dates the current patch but it is quite annoying.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
3.0.15 bug: even more circles remain
[img]http://imgur.com/SHyfTrR[/img]
I broke the door with AoE spells. The big white circle was the door and small one is a chair that got hit by the AoE. The blue circles are the place where my chars stood when they attacked the door.
It happens quite a lot that circles remain when I use abilities. In the last few combats, the only thing that did not cause remaining circles was when an attack hit an enemy.

PS: how can I make the image appear in this forum (not just the link)?

veteran
veteran
3.0.15 bug: missing prone animation
[img]http://imgur.com/a/Euue2[/img]

I was fighting the crocs at the beach. The crocs were down and my chars stood up on the wood. One croc used a charge attack (battering ram). After that, the croc was still down at the beach. My char on the wood platform was hit and knocked down for one turn. But The char was standing there, not lying on the ground. So there is one of 2 bugs:
- somebody in a lower position hit someone on a higher position with a charge attack while staying down
- somebody was knocked down but she was still shown standing around

Sorry, I forgot to make the screenshot during combat.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
PS: how can I make the image appear in this forum (not just the link)?

I think it'll only link to something with a recognised extension and/or media type; unfortunately a lot of image-sharing sites will only allow links to a complete page rather than an individual image.

Where the circles are concerned, it seems that they're cleared up when you leave the immediate area, though they are quite annoying.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
3.0.15bug: to take or not to take the barrel
[img]http://imgur.com/a/nZZph[/img]

The image shows how the red prinze makes an animation to grab a barrel with fish. But the barrel stays there and does no go into my inventory. I can take normal barrels (without fish).
Either you can also take such a barrel, then it should disappear on the map and go into your inventory. Or you cannot take the barrel and then you should not have a grabbing animation.

D
stranger
stranger
D

I get this with a lot of different characters and their sleeping pose/animation. Previous version and have just confirmed today it's still present in 3.0.15. Stingtail, the guy in the dungeon of the keep come to mind, even my own party sometimes. Not always though...

Last edited by drfrogsplat; 03/12/16 04:18 AM. Reason: added versions
D
stranger
stranger
D
Now on 3.0.15 and a couple of new issues:

After a disagreement with Griff about how he should be treating people around the camp, we had a bit of a tussle and his gang eventually succumbed to my superior battle skills (on about the 5th attempt anyway, from a quicksave farily early in the battle), but from then on my party would miss 100% of the time for any melee attacks and several weapon-based skills. I was eventually able to fix this with a save + reload, but it definitely made the game harder for a while until I figured out what was happening.

- My ranger could still hit, no issues there
- My other 3 characters standard melee attacks (dual-wield dagger rogue, 2h spear warrior, 2h staff inquisitor) and a few of their special moves based on said melee attacks would miss essentially 100% of the time (throwing knife, flurry, staff of magus, battering ram)
- The default attack tooltip would say things like 94% chance to hit, the people i was fighting were level 2-4 (i was level 3) and there were no persistent spells or effects visible on my party
- My spear-wielding warrior did get one or two hits in after unequipping and re-equipping, not sure if that really had anything to do with it (miss rate still remained MUCh higher than the tooltip advised)
- I attempted 30+ attacks overall I'd say (had to get a bit creative with other spells knowing it wouldn't work), so it wasn't just a few bad dice rolls; my hit % was generally 80's and 90's so I should have been hitting most of those...

Second issue, I'm getting a HUGE fps drop when I cast Contamination and/or a lot of environmental effects go off, i think it's significantly worse than the previous version (i don't recall it dropping to <5 fps). Actually on this, it would be helpful if you could add a way of showing the FPS in-game, as I can't really tell specific numbers, but in this case the animations essentially freeze up, where i'm normally getting very smooth animations (I guess 30+ but don't know for sure)

From my previous post (yesterday), I can confirm the update around Sebille eating body parts is now much clearer, can't really miss the dialog (:

D
stranger
stranger
D
Not sure if this is a bug or not (still 3.0.15), but after I got my collar removed, I ran into a guard who put me in a cell in the basement. All my stuff was gone... until I broke out and found it in an empty chest just outside the cell. Cool.

Then it happened again! (you'd think I'd learn, right?) but this time there was only a few of my items in the chest, like they'd pilfered a bunch, including most of my armor and weapons (all but a pair of pants I think). Now perhaps this makes sense, that they would go through my stuff and take anything of value, but it seemed inconsistent since it was the same stuff as the first incident but they didn't seem to take anything the first time...

Last edited by drfrogsplat; 03/12/16 04:41 AM. Reason: added version number
Page 23 of 52 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard