Print Thread
Page 36 of 52 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 51 52
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Raze

lx07;
Unlock the skillbar and you can drag the 'Basic Attack' icon off. Currently, there is no way to add it back on, for those who use that (rather than left clicking when holding Left Ctrl).
So you can, thanks. I think my problem was due to it being much harder to move items on the skillbar in this version than previous ones.

As others have noticed, if you try to move icons around (or off) quite often it doesn't work or the characters start walking around instead.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Killed Slane after refusing to give him purging wand. Only my playing character not companions got the XP even though it was a companion who killed him.

My companions are now XP5000 behind my character.

veteran
veteran
Hotfix v3.0.52.425

- [SIGNIFICANT] Dwarven Racial Skill "Metamorph"
The Petrified status affects the target for 2 turns (as described), but the effect wears off after ONE turn. (As in, the status on the target goes from 2 Turns immediately to gone, not 2 turns to 1 turn to gone.) This happens in combat, but doesn't happen when testing it on party members outside of combat.

- [SKILL EFFECT RADIUS] Human Racial Skill "Encourage" can be cast on allies other than the caster
This seems like it should happen, HOWEVER the radius of the effect is centered on the caster, not the TARGET of the skill. This is very unintuitive.

This can result in casting Encourage on a party member who is 13 meters away, but it has no effect on party members who are 17 meters from the caster, but 4 meters from the target of Encourage.

There are two possible fixes: Either the radius of the effect of Encourage should be centered on the TARGET of Encourage, so it works like you would expect, or do not allow Encourage to be cast on anyone except the Caster, so you can see how many people will be affected in the skill preview.

- [TYPO] Red Prince introduction
There is the text "Ask him a Dreamer is exactly", missing the word "what".

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Stabbey
[SKILL EFFECT RADIUS] Human Racial Skill "Encourage" can be cast on allies other than the caster
This seems like it should happen, HOWEVER the radius of the effect is centered on the caster, not the TARGET of the skill. This is very unintuitive.
I think it is obvious that encourage is centered on the caster. YOU encourage people around YOU. You don't cast a spell to ask others to encourage people around them.

I don't even understand why you think it would work like that.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by lx07
I don't even understand why you think it would work like that.

Because... you can cast it... on other people... besides... yourself.

There's a reason why I reported this as a bug. There's no reason to get snippy. I am totally fine with it only working in a radius around the caster. But in that case, it should only work on the caster, just like Flesh Sacrifice only works on the caster.

E
stranger
stranger
E
I FOUND THE DIALOGUE ERROR WHITH THE RED PRINCE

Instead of asking "Ask him what a dreamer is exactly" it says "Ask him a dreamer is exactly".

Also, and I don't know if this is just a latency issue or what, but I've found in a multiplayer game, some Polymorph skills- specifically the one where you turn to steel and the one where you grow wings, fail to work after casting. No change in appearance or anything. I mean, it definitely makes me vary my tactics a lot more, but still. It's a bit strange.

If it helps, I'm playing as a custom male lizard holding two handed weapons. I don't know if that's important information, but I hope it helps round it down a little bit. I'm also playing with just one other person, with a npc sidekick apiece.

Support
Support

Thank you. I read right over that...

A few people have reported issues with the polymorph skills stopping working in single player (fixed by saving and reloading). One person reported rare issues in single player, but consistent when playing multiplayer, as the (only) client (Bull Horns would work only once after loading).
Were you hosting or the other person?

veteran
veteran
In my case I was hosting. In some fights it worked fine, it others it didn't work. Out of combat it worked countless time, except after it did not work in combat, then the bug stayed consistent.

My friend never tested in fight, only outside of it.

W
stranger
stranger
W
I'm having issues not only with Polymorph buffs not working but most buffs in general. Adrenaline, fortify, Chameleon cloak, Spread your wings, Bull Horns, and Heart of Steel. All of these buffs seem to have a high rate of failure for me. I've only been playing single player and this occurs with multiple characters. Reloading generally fixes them temporarily.

Last edited by WallPapers; 01/04/17 07:33 PM. Reason: added bull horns
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by WallPapers
I'm having issues not only with Polymorph buffs not working but most buffs in general. Adrenaline, fortify, Chameleon cloak, Spread your wings, Bull Horns, and Heart of Steel. All of these buffs seem to have a high rate of failure for me. I've only been playing single player and this occurs with multiple characters. Reloading generally fixes them temporarily.
It isn't just buffs. The freezing problem has been there the last couple of releases and happens with almost any skill or even sometimes if it is just your turn. It seems worse lately (I even get freeze on my summons turn) but I don't think it is related to specific skills.

Save restore until it is fixed.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Had a number of bugs with the new patch:

As mentioned, Polymorph abilities often will consume the CD without granting the active ability. This only occurred for Polymorph abilities for my group.

Story bug - Couldn't properly complete caged elf quest:
When fetching the oranges for Griff we had a bug where the drugs were not inside. The characters even mentioned finding the drugs inside, but none were there. This led Griff to attack us when we turned in the empty orange. We could no longer free Amyro without violence. It took us a while to get around to the quest, so perhaps the lizard had already snorted the drugs, but the dialog didn't match this.

Power Infusion tooltip incorrectly states "0" for physical armor, (the armor is granted though).

Odd totem behavior. The description states that totems will target the closest enemy, but they often shoot enemies farther away.
Sometimes totems skip their turn and shoot no one when it seems they could hit a target. It is possible they didn't have LoS, or were CCd, but I don't think this was always the case. It would be nice if they hit the target they are most likely to kill instead, or if they were at least consistent with their description.

Enemies have consistently attacked us with opportunity attacks when we approach them. Is this a bug or should the ability function this way? We never get opportunity strikes on enemies approaching us (only leaving).

Enemies sometimes improperly detect projectile collision and have their attacks hit walls or their allies. 2 examples, the ranger in the arena blinded his dog when his attack hit the dog before hitting my character, and the Magister outside of the prison on several occasions had her projectile clip the side of the building instead of hitting my party on the walls above.

Not a bug, but why do totems bleed and suffer poison damage? It doesn't seem like they should, and it makes Contaminate pretty devastating to totems, it usually kills them all (if not from the direct damage, from the DoT tick at the start of their turn).

Another non-bug, but it confused me for a while. When using an incarnation to buff my summon during combat, it selects the summon afterwards. This prevents taking any action until I reselect my character. I didn't realize what was occurring at first and would always reload the game when this happened, as I couldn't take any actions without the character selected. One probably shouldn't be able to swap to the summon perspective in combat when it's not the Summon's turn, this would clear up the confusion for people.

I didn't play last patch, so just now getting to see the new AI, and I must say I am very impressed. It is a big improvement from before. The AI consistently targets my glass cannon characters over the tanks and does an excellent job of maximizing targets on their AoE. Well done.

Support
Support

The Power Infusion tooltip was fixed, but not soon enough to be included in the update.

Attacks of opportunity when approaching an opponent is a bug.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Bugs:

UI does not remember the visibility/hidden state of the combat log window

The following throwing knife bug may have been fixed in the latest patch because I haven't seen it again:

Throwing knife
Hit for 19 physical (absorbed 19)
Hit for 3 piercing (absorbed 19)
Should that be Hit for 3 piercing (absorbed 3)? Is it possible to absorb more than the total?
Throwing knife
Hit for 28 physical (absorbed 25)
Hit for 4 piercing (absorbed 25)
Throwing knife
Hit for 17 physical (absorbed 17)
Hit for 4 piercing (absorbed 17)

Also on a previous build:

After exporing the fire slug cavern and sneaking around the royal finding the vines to the hatch above, then going to the waterway, Goa and Carin and Han were all missing as well as the boat. Is this a bug or was it something I did to make them no longer available? Is this a known bug?

Suggestions:

Allow claw hammers to be used to combine with things in the same way that a repair hammer is used (lockpicks, etc)

Dinners and other consumables: Make it clear in the info popup (both before consuming and in the effects dialog) which effects are one-time and which ones are each turn. As it is, it isn't clear what is a one-time effect. It looks like it's +15 regen for 6 turns. Rewording example:

Dinner
+15 HP upon consumption
+1 Strength (6 turn duration)

In combat, show with a tooltip what the crossed daggers with no red outline vs with the red outline means.

When clicking a destination for a character and then switching to another character, don't cancel the movement, allow it to continue

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by WallPapers

I have had this issue as well however it seems to be nearly exclusive or at the least MUCH worse for the lizard race. I have not had the issue on other races(at least, extremely infrequently) but while playing a lizard skills seem to fail roughly 50% of the time. It is almost unplayable.
(I play the game without companions so that might have something to do with me being able to pinpoint it)

Also this is not really game breaking bug but it is something I discovered. If you use chameleon to skip the forced cutscene as you enter the town at the start of the game (where the lizard gets vaporized) and you use pickpocket on one of the individuals there as chameleon is running out, combat will start for a split second when they see you and then it will start the cutscene but nothing will happen and the game will be frozen there.

Last edited by vometia; 04/04/17 07:03 AM. Reason: formatting
enthusiast
enthusiast
A few new bugs to report:

For the quest to heal Dain and receive the Sparkler card, having a water Incarnate heal Dain isn't properly recognized. Since the player caused him to heal to full, he should recognize that he has been saved and reward the player, the same as with other methods. Instead he does nothing until healed by other means, even if the Incarnate healing causes him to reach full health.

Numerous NPCs will not become hostile when attacked by the Incarnate. This mostly happens if the NPC would attempt to engage the attacking player in dialog and if the player is out of sight. For example, I had an Incarnate attack the Magister Houndmaster to death, entirely while out of combat (this took a large number of attacks). When attacked by the Incarnate, all NPCs should at least become hostile even if unable to see the player. Other NPCs are just very hesitant to become hostile from Incarnate attacks. For example, The Burnished One in the arena will take several hits from the Incarnate and must open dialog with the player before finally becoming hostile.

I just loaded a save file and had no UI elements and could take no actions. I could not even bring up the interface menu. After exiting the game I reloaded the same save and the issue did not reoccur. Of note, a corpse was standing in front of me, that was on the ground before the save. This is on the current, latest patch.

Numerous terrains created by players and NPCs still have infinite duration. I noticed created oil, blood, and fog terrains that remained indefinitely. Is this intentional? I saw that durations were re-added to other created terrains, but I'm not sure if these were intentionally left with unlimited duration.

Last edited by error3; 06/04/17 12:59 AM.
veteran
veteran
Does are not damaging terrains and like oil preparation terrains, so I guess it is intentional that they remain.

J
stranger
stranger
J
The peace highlights option in the gameplay settings menu is inverted. If the option is set to none, I get peace highlights. Whereas, if I set the option to highlights they are removed.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Have 3 bugs to report:

1: Seems every npc atm is asking where my collar has gone, that will say those who are outside the fort as well.

2: Even when i had taken the quest from slane to get the radeka wand and bring it back so could i not complete it, i had the wand in my bag, tried to equip it and tried to speak with different party members to him, but he only said his default line while waiting for someone to bring it back, dont remember exactly how it goes, something similar to "at least i get to memorise with someone".

3: When speaking to Alexander at the end, if you choose the dialogue option "did you really think i came here to turn myself in?"(not a exact quote) so will he not respond, i am just presented with the same 3 options again until i pick one of the other 2.

Support
Support

Jarquafelmu;
Press the ~/` key (to the left of the '1' key. The ' grave key is the default hotkey to toggle the highlight option opposite the default and back.

Ludvig;
I'll create a bug report for the third issue.

For 2, do you have a save at this point?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this topic).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Encourage seems to be failing to apply to my lizard party members. On several occasions it is ignoring the lizards and going to someone right next to them for example: I was a summoner who spawned an incarnate next to myself and he got the encourage buff while i did not.

Also another small thing which has probably already been posted but in the starting area where you meet Lohse and Ifan there is an item just labelled "f" I believe it is a bowl that has been wrongly named.

Page 36 of 52 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard