Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Mornin' and just a quick question to all Larian fans: Would it be stupid to play the early access version of D:OS 2 if you have NOT finished the first game yet? Are there any substantial spoilers in the intro or the first few hours of D:OS 2 that would spoil the first game for people -like me- who have still not played through it yet?

Thanks! smile

Last edited by Moriendor; 14/09/16 10:40 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Moriendor
Mornin' and just a quick question to all Larian fans: Would it be stupid to play the early access version of D:OS 2 if you have NOT finished the first game yet? Are there any substantial spoilers in the intro or the first few hours of D:OS 2 that would spoil the first game for people -like me- who have still not played through it yet?

Thanks! smile

It's 1200 years in the future. I highly doubt that many spoilers can be in the EA.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem

Thanks! smile

It's 1200 years in the future. I highly doubt that many spoilers can be in the EA.

Well, it could still start with "After the death of [fill in a very important character from the first game which would really suck if you knew he dies before you have played OS ]..."

I'd rather be safe than sorry! biggrin

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem

Thanks! smile

Well, it could still start with "After the death of [fill in a very important character from the first game which would really suck if you knew he dies before you have played OS ]..."

I'd rather be safe than sorry! biggrin

The most important person who died is stated in the trailer.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks for the warning (haven't watched the trailer yet). I guess I will stick to the Arena then. Too dangerous to get spoiled otherwise smile .

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard