Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Still loving this game - very mature for an alpha. I've finished Act 1 once, playing through again. I have one request regarding map navigation. It would be nice if you could click on the overland map and it have it zoom you to that location (maybe use right click for waypoints). That's a convenience thing, not a huge deal.

Also - how do you change forum portraits and add Kickstarter badges? I don't see the option in "Edit Profile" and I feel like I'm just missing something silly ...

Common sense isn't
apprentice
apprentice
Not a dumb question, it takes some time before the options to change portait is avaliable (time or number of posts in the forum, I'm not sure) and the badge is aparently added by a script they need to run manually.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Appreciate the response, was seriously doubting my sanity for a moment there ...

Common sense isn't
veteran
veteran
Have you actually set your email adress for the badge in the larianvault page?

As for the suggestion, sounds good. I rather prefer the map to not start zoomed opening it. It looks very poor zoomed in and is actually not helpful at all zoomed in either.

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Not being able to click zoom has annoyed me since D:OS. It feels like genre standard at this point. Like a shooter without mouselook. Even the Infinity Engine games had click zoom nearly 20 years ago.

Last edited by Bhazor; 18/09/16 12:34 AM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
Have you actually set your email adress for the badge in the larianvault page?

As for the suggestion, sounds good. I rather prefer the map to not start zoomed opening it. It looks very poor zoomed in and is actually not helpful at all zoomed in either.

Regarding the e-mail, yes I have the address that I have linked with my Kickstarter account. Not sure why the backer icon isn't showing up. Not a huge deal, at least I have my avatar up now!

Common sense isn't
@Lohengrin

From the menu go to

My Stuff
|
Edit Profile

Find 'group images to display'

tick the DOS2 box to display the forum badge

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by BlueGuy
@Lohengrin

From the menu go to

My Stuff
|
Edit Profile

And if there are no "Group images to display" option, despite the correct e-mail adress in all the right places?

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Nemorosa
Originally Posted by BlueGuy
@Lohengrin

From the menu go to

My Stuff
|
Edit Profile

And if there are no "Group images to display" option, despite the correct e-mail adress in all the right places?

Right, same issue - no "Group images to display" option

Common sense isn't

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard