Next Thread
Print Thread
#590791 02/10/16 06:46 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I'm hoping this isn't a bug and that I'm just doing the quest wrong. I'm co-oping with a friend. Once we spoke to Gareth in the Seeker's hideout, he marked a rally point on the map. We reached Gareth's Rally point, where the other Seekers had gathered but Gareth wasn't there, so we tried to proceed anyways. The Seekers follow us to the stairs then run for the boat. We can't interact with the Seekers or the boat and are left to fight the Bishop by ourselves.

Where's Gareth? Are the Seekers supposed to just bail on us? Is this a bug or am I seriously screwing this up?

L
stranger
stranger
L
I had the same problem of no Gareth at the rally point in my game, in version alpha v2.0.165.341. In my case I was playing by myself, no online/coop. I think it's a bug and no screwup by you, unless he is standing around near the rally point someplace we both missed. WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOLLOW.

It sounds like others don't have this bug and Gareth gives info and possible help for the last battle. However you can still fight the last battle and win without him, at least in my game. After following the Seekers to the boat they take, head for the courtyard of the castle. A tough encounter should start, and if you win you can get onto another boat.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard