Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
Can't say I'm a fan of level scaling in any form (if anything I would be very favorable to an option to remove levels entirely from the core ruleset and rely just on stats/skills for progression) but then again if it would be just an optional thing for mods I wouldn't complain.

I probably wouldn't play these mods either, but that's just my problem I guess.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tuco
Can't say I'm a fan of level scaling in any form (if anything I would be very favorable to an option to remove levels entirely from the core ruleset and rely just on stats/skills for progression) but then again if it would be just an optional thing for mods I wouldn't complain.

Shadowrun karma system?

Last edited by Kadajko; 04/10/16 10:50 PM.
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
Sounds naughty. laugh

I just screenshoted this. U killed me! oops

Keep doing this and your lonely steam account will never enter into her friend list...

Last edited by Testad; 04/10/16 10:56 PM.
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by Skallewag
You can customize other people in your party through multiplayer. All you need is a friend (or friendly stranger) who also has the game who are willing to help you.

1. Start a multi player game, customize the charactes how you like.

2. Start the game, save the game.

3. Leave the game.

Now you have a save file with two customized characters that you can play as a solo adventure whenever you like.

With that said it would be nice if there simply was a siungle player option to customize the other characters.
Perhaps you could even be allowed to jump into a character creation screen for people who join your party?

You can actually do this solo too, someone posted a guide.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=769494798

A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by SacredDark
You can customize other people in your party through multiplayer. All you need is a friend (or friendly stranger) who also has the game who are willing to help you.

3. Leave the game.

Now you have a save file with two customized characters that you can play as a solo adventure whenever you like.

With that said it would be nice if there simply was a siungle player option to customize the other characters.
Perhaps you could even be allowed to jump into a character creation screen for people who join your party?

Holy Cow Milk! Thanks for the link....just wish we didn't have to do work arounds :P

Last edited by aj0413; 04/10/16 11:03 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Testad
Sounds naughty. laugh

Keep doing this and your lonely steam account will never enter into her friend list...

Never said, I'm not a creeper also my account isn't lonely. laugh

But you're welcome. wink

Ellary Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by SacredDark

3. Leave the game.

that is amazing! but it's not illegal in any way right? like I won't get myself banned from using Larian products doing that?

Ellary Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Sounds naughty. laugh

I am actually discord friends with Kalrakh now ^_^ don't be so quick to judge. kindness is bestness.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Originally Posted by Ellary
Sounds naughty. laugh

I am actually discord friends with Kalrakh now ^_^ don't be so quick to judge. kindness is bestness.

Friendzoooooned! Lol

A
addict
addict
A
Sounds naughty. laugh

You are officially a magical marshmallow. You're obviously a sweet and fluffy magical talking walking thinking sugary treat cause you come off as waaaaaaay too adorable to be human.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by aj0413
Sounds naughty. laugh

You are officially a magical marshmallow. You're obviously a sweet and fluffy magical talking walking thinking sugary treat cause you come off as waaaaaaay too adorable to be human.

Now she is mine!!! devil silly

A
addict
addict
A

Careful of tooth aches and cavities and sugar overdoses....humanity was only meant to handle so much wink

veteran
veteran

Careful of tooth aches and cavities and sugar overdoses....humanity was only meant to handle so much wink

Don't worry, I'm trained for this since I was a child! hahaha

Ellary Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Sounds naughty. laugh

hehe, oh gosh I have to add that to my list of things. my friends call me a hyper hamster cause I talk fast and am all over the place. ~♥~

Ellary Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict

oh my gosh, you goof. party

veteran
veteran

oh my gosh, you goof. party

Me? Never!?!? crazy

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Sounds naughty. laugh

I'm coming home late today. So I shamelessly copy\pasted this to my wife! lol thanks man!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard