Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#591470 04/10/16 05:45 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The current selection is inadequate. Even a semi-beard loving human would say "My actual beard is better than all of these, power fantasy ruined!"
And a Dwarf would just be offended ! A Dwarf without a PROPER beard is like a lizardfolk without a tail, or an elf without both legs (but less funny)

To be fair, this ERROR is entirely likely to be fixed with steam works content creation if you feel like JUSTICE isn't worth your time.

A
addict
addict
A
JUSTICE MUST BE PRESERVED! SAVE THE BEARD!

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
I don't think the character customization is done yet, or at least I hope it isn't. The male elves have 2 hair choices. The male dwarves have 3.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dwarfurious
or an elf without both legs (but less funny)

An elf without long ears wink
Anyway, I agree on this, love dwarves, and they need more beards, hairstyles too BTW, but first of all - beards.

N
N
I hope there will be more options in general for all the races. I did notice there was some disparity in options, like some combinations had less heads, some had less hair, and only human and dwarf had facial feature options.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I´m new here, but I really see that the only "problem" in these séries is the custom character customization (hehe), although we can have the story to back a personal feeling for the character. We also need a visual adaption of our game "personas" and for this, I believe there are some cosmetics like more beards, faces, hair, and colors (this one I think we could use the custom color pallete). The game is really cool, and really like the strategic adaptation of armor and magic armor, this was a perfect way to transform the battle aplications in a better way than % ^^ love u Larians!

L
stranger
stranger
L
I totaly agree! We need more, better and longer beards!!! We also need some more faces and hairstyles (for example a bald head would be nice).

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard