Print Thread
#592733 11/10/16 07:56 AM
Z
Zervox Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Haven't seen any mention about this ability, but I tend to find it very annoying, as firing it on an hostile target, if there is a neutral target nearby it will ricchochet and hit them causing their faction to become hostile as well.

well close tends to actually be some distance as well, one case I had is at Fort Joy on the Attack Dog at the gate, firing it towards it can actually end up hitting Mona in the tent nearby.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Wasn't sure if this was warranted to be under technical problems or as a suggestion to fix it as it isn't an aoe ability I do not see why it should ricchochet towards neutrals

Last edited by Zervox; 11/10/16 07:58 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Display next target indication as with the warrior Blitz ability.

Z
Zervox Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Well, its not not right when there are 4 other targets to riccochet towards and it chooses to go to a neutral half a screen away instead of a target 2 yards away.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I meant that Larian should enable the display of the next target as they have it with Blitz. Currently you cant see where it bounces. And yes, it should probably just go for closest target. But maybe they dont want that, because closest target would mean that it would bounce to second and then back. But i am sure its possible to fix.

Z
Zervox Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Ah, indeed, in programming there is alot of ways they can avoid reach max bounce between two targets like that.

Although not related to riccochet I also tend to get annoyed seeing alot of the AOE abilities like the Dragons Breath(innate ability), Hail,impale?(the Geomancer spike from below ability) doesn't follow its own AOE radius, the abilities consistently hits target not lit up during casting making it hard to perfectly place it(hitting targets outside of AOE circle)

not sure if this is related to each drop from hail and similarly for the other aoe abilities(they all seem to act as multiple points are doing damage so when at the edge it hits a bit extra on the sides) has its own AOE(seems plausible as it hits targets multiple times).
Which would be fixable by doing conesize+aoe of single point, and circular+hail drop radius

Last edited by Zervox; 11/10/16 12:15 PM.
veteran
veteran
Within range of the skill, Riccochet should prefer enemy targets to neutral targets.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard