Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#595702 19/11/16 10:16 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Has anyone found the statue with the secret switch at the Statue of the Seven in fort Joy to free the spirit of Lord Withermoore?

Last edited by AllenCecil; 19/11/16 04:01 PM. Reason: grammar

Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body and even though you are expelled from the birth canal you never exit the womb.
veteran
veteran
Yes. Have you made it inside the fort?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
@Stabby: Yes. I've hovered all of the statues in the courtyard I believe.

Last edited by AllenCecil; 20/11/16 09:21 PM. Reason: context
I only found it after interacting with the statue from the side near the entrance to the kitchen. The text said something to the effect you notice a switch and push it, which reveals the secret hatch.

That said it was only after I had finished act 1 and was just exploring and randomly clicked on the statue. I have tried with new characters and interacted from the same spot, as well as used a shovel and found nothing.

veteran
veteran
You don't "hover" the statue, you click it.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Found it after clicking the statue at the left side near the kitchen! It depends on the position of the click to the object! Let that be a lesson gamers. hehe

Last edited by AllenCecil; 22/11/16 05:05 PM.

Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body and even though you are expelled from the birth canal you never exit the womb.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard