Next Thread
Print Thread
#596457 07/12/16 03:42 PM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Lately, I've been having difficulty for my 2 handed warrior to hit enemies. Anybody have any suggestion on how I can increase my warrior's hit rating?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Pringlez
Lately, I've been having difficulty for my 2 handed warrior to hit enemies. Anybody have any suggestion on how I can increase my warrior's hit rating?

Accuracy is calculated from a 100% threshold. On Explorer (Normal Difficulty) my base Accuracy is 95%, anything adding to that comes from Gear and Talents (the only Talent I can confirm at this time is Hothead. It gives a 10% boost).

My advice if you're past your first Talent gain (I think it's Level 3) is to re-roll your characters and adjust accordingly.

If you've played through Divinity: Original Sin then you should know how critical your choices for each level's stat bonuses are. I would estimate that more than two poor choices on levels will reduce your efficacy by a noteworthy amount. Especially in the End-Game.

So, getting the best and most min/maxed setup per character at the very beginning is a must do. Plan your character advancements ahead of time if you don't want to stress all four every time you level. Just open Notepad or a similar app and write down a three to five level gameplan and you should be fine.

I just came back from the dead last night.
addict
addict
1) Check your weapon. If your weapon level is higher than your level, you lose like 10-20% accuracy per level

2) If you were blinded in a fight before this, make sure you reload the game to get rid of the buggy effect.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Thank you. I think that was the reason why I wasn't hitting.

I got the Sundering Axe from the undead merchant, It was lvl 5 and I was lvl 4 and that really caused lots of problem. Once I hit lvl 5, my accuracy increased back to normal.

M
stranger
stranger
M
You get the talent gain point at lvl 4. I was unaware that Explorer was Normal Diff. I went with the other one. That explains why my fights are so tough !

veteran
veteran
Sundering Axe is now so weak, she feels underwhelming like all 2-handeds weapons. There one handed weapons, that deal more damage.

Explorer is the easy mode, Classic is the Normal mode in my understanding. Tactician will be a hard mode and Honored hard as iron man.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard