Print Thread
#596654 09/12/16 02:55 PM
K
Kuv Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Dunno if intended or not but a lot of time after a fight start when is "the character u were using to move in the world's" turn he just waste all his ap trying to reach the point u were walking to before the combat.

My eng suk. Sry!

F
stranger
stranger
F
I've seen this happen a ton of times, and its super frustrating. I'm not sure whats causing it, but my group has had multiple things happen automatically without any input from the user.

Examples:

First turn in combat, your character will move to a location without your input. (This could be where they were going to move before they entered combat, but I'm not sure.)

I've also seen characters enter stealth immediately at the start of their turn, usually the first turn, but without user input.

This one is the most painful, sometimes after using a resurrection scroll in the middle of combat, and putting the player where you want, they will res. there, but then they will INSTANTLY move to some other spot, likely walking directly through some hazardous ground surface.

I'm not sure what's causing this, but its super frustrating to constantly be losing AP to this.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Yes, it is definitely a problem. Your character does decide to go wandering off at the start of your turn sometimes.

Your English is fine mate - I understood you.

It is new in this version....

Last edited by lx07; 13/12/16 07:39 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard