Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#596841 12/12/16 09:19 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi,

just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss the train, but I pledged for the "Patron of the arts" reward as part of a 3rd party site, and I wasn't contacted about submitting a portrait. I hope it's not too late for that.

Thanks

Support
Support

It shouldn't be too late; I have not heard of a hard deadline yet for submissions, anyway.

I replied to your email with a copy of the instructions.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Got it, thanks!

Raze #597151 19/12/16 05:54 AM
N
journeyman
journeyman
N
Hey, Raze.

Would you be able to send me an instruction too? My larian vault thing didn't say anything about it beyond:

Portrait in Game
We will draw a portrait of your likeness, place it in the game and give it a name of your choosing (subject to approval by our designers, who may insist on fitting the name to the lore). A Larian employee will contact you and ask you for a picture!

Last edited by NekotTheBrave; 19/12/16 06:02 AM.
Support
Support

Done. There were a couple email sent out to (what should have been) everyone with the Portrait of a Fan tier or higher. If there wasn't a problem in transit, and it didn't end up in a spam folder, maybe there was a problem adding some people to the mailing list (the details for the Codex and RPG Watch fundraisers were added manually, for example, so may have not been entered when the list was made, etc).

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard