Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Apixal Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hey guys first time poster here. So a buddy and I decided to get this game because we love to do co-op together and found that this game seemed to offer exactly what we were looking for in a fantasy rpg co-op game. Needless to say we are enjoying it immensely and are thoroughly enjoying how tough it is (its pretty dang tough we are stuck fighting the magisters at the moment down in the dungeon lol). It really is making us think about how we are going to approach fights, which brings me to the topic of the post. We seem to be having an issue with chaining/controlling the NPC companions to someone other than the server host. It seems to be that only one of us (me and my friend) can control the NPC companions during a session. Is this intentionally designed this way or are we missing something? For instance I am a fire wizard and he is a necro rogue and we decided to have the prince/loshe to be our NPC companions. Well i would like to control Loshe (both magic users) and he would like to control the prince (both melee users) but it wont let the non server host control or chain an NPC companion. Is there a way to fix this?

Love the game so far though!

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hey, you have to assign the NPCs you want him to control, in the menu.

Press Escape -> Assign Characters, and give him the character you want him to have control over.

A
Apixal Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thanks for replying. I guess we are kinda newbies to this type of game and we must have not have noticed that option.. man we need to look better next time :P

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard