#601066 19/03/17 11:49 PM
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Race: Lizard
Class: Wizard

I've just started the game after winning a fight an NPC named Elodi tells me to follow her to "someplace safe". Even following as quickly as I can Elodi quickly outpaces me and I lose track of her. I cheated and looked up online where she went so I could continue, but is there a way to speed up the walking speed to at least other NPCs?

enthusiast
enthusiast
"chuckles" the npcs just speed off into the distance to the destination set (i.e. elodi goes to the ice dragon) having them full walk there would be a waste of resources. You've probably seen it in other games where the npc walk away and fades out.

Rogues are the best
N
journeyman
journeyman
N
Originally Posted by Bullethose
"chuckles" the npcs just speed off into the distance to the destination set (i.e. elodi goes to the ice dragon) having them full walk there would be a waste of resources. You've probably seen it in other games where the npc walk away and fades out.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that you can follow them. I was able to do it on my 2nd and further playthroughs. I got lost the first time too because I wanted to explore and didn't want to go into some weird random place that I didn't know was or wasn't dangerous yet.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard