Print Thread
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Good morning all,

Couple things me and a friend saw over the weekend:

1. Polymorph skills that add themselves to the toolbar sometimes bug out. Meaning I do the bull horns or angel wings and the active button never appears and the graphic also never shows up on character.

2. Summoning of totems seems to always work but the little creatures tend to bug out after playing for some time. The interesting part is when my friend gets this bug with his summoner I get the above bug with my polymorph tank at the same time. They seem to be linked in some way.

We did find a work around for the summoner issue, if we swap control of the character I can summon the little guy with no problem and pass control back. The same is not true with the polymorph spells though. We have to completely reload the game to fix that.

I have tried stripping things off the hotkey bar to fix it, but it seems to have no effect. Character has 2 in warfare and 2 in poly with about 11 active abilities (elf, teleport gloves, earth armor thing from eating people)

No consistency in the bug that I can find. Happens to NPC's (Lohse and Red Prince) as well as our custom created characters equally often. I have not seen it in my single player game, but i also do not tend to play for as long when solo.

M
stranger
stranger
M
i got kinda the same problem aswell (it's in coop mode too i din't try it solo).
No problem for summoning but i have the polymorph problems :s

Maybe can help: i had the beug in my "main" (custom) carachter and on loshe. But now some spell (that i use for several levels) are working.

My guess is when you learn a polymorph (or maybe summoning) skill with a character it's kinda bbugging during the whole level you learnt it? (it's rather strange i agrea). Cause i have no more problemme with my "old" polymorph's skills.

Hope will be helping finding and fixing the pb ^^

Lich,

Support
Support

I'll add this description to the bug report for this issue. Since the trigger seems fairly random for most people, and a save after it happens doesn't help, it makes it harder to track down the cause.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard