Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Something I find myself doing a lot is chaining and unchaining my party to follow before and after combat.
THis could have to do with my playstyle, but when I'm finished with any battle that challenges my party a bit the battlefield tends to be largely set on fire. This makes it annoying when I move any character to loot dead enemies and then another party member low on health walks into a fiery death because it atempted to follow the char I sent to loot something.

Now I make sure to unlink every party member before a battle begins to avoid problems like this, and then link them up again once I'm in safe (not on fire) terrain.

So it would be really usefull with a hotkey that does this at the press of a button. smile

old hand
old hand
Hotkey would be nice. But it just feels kind of clunky in general after combat being sent into real time and having to scramble to heal and micromanage your characters out of the environmental hell, especially with lots of them not fading away. Not a huge deal, and you can argue it's part of the punishment of bad positioning in combat, but still feels more irksome than anything.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard