Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Atm whenever loot is picked up regardless of what it is, it populates the skill bar even if its locked. It's really annoying especially if you use Polymorph effects as they show up as new skills on the bar where there is space.

I propose that loot doesn't automatically show up on the skillbar if its locked and that a Polymorph skills effect skill replaces the Polymorph skill on the bar rather than showing up as a new skill on the bar (IE - Spread Your Wings is replaced with Flight on the Bar while active).

A
stranger
stranger
A
Wanted to make a topic about that but im glad im not the only one who thinks that way.

It is quike annoying having to remove the special arrows or other stuff on my main char (rouge) whenever i pick some of that stuff up.

When learning a new skill while having a free memory slot im fine with the skill being auto added to the skillbar.
But when it comes to scrolls/bombs/arrows i think it would be better to manually add them if u want to use them on ur character. Or at least have an option in the gameplay settings to auto equip these things or to manually equip them. With that players who dont mind the auto equip function can keep it while players like me can uncheck it and keep their skillbar "clean".

I also like the idea of replacing the skills with the skills they unlock since they are on cd anyway and i dont have to search where the skill was placed on the skillbar.

Moderated by  gbnf, Nicou 

Link Copied to Clipboard