Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
LPG Offline
stranger
stranger
L
Yea adding a Wand ranged attack action to add to your action bar similar to staff of magus will easily fix this issue, click for melee, wand of magus for ranged.

Last edited by LPG; 08/06/17 03:36 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
This. All of this. This is my natural style (sword/wand) and not being able to play it bugs me.

Again, simple add for huge quality of life fix.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by LPG
Yea adding a Wand ranged attack action to add to your action bar similar to staff of magus will easily fix this issue, click for melee, wand of magus for ranged.

This would be a suitable solution in my opinion. Ultimately I would like to see a contextual attack depending on distance, but this would at least make this play style viable

Originally Posted by Akira Sovu
This is my natural style (sword/wand) and not being able to play it bugs me.

I am genuinely curious as to what you mean by this. Are you talking about in video games because I can't really think of any where such a combination is advisable or even allowed.

If you are talking about in P&P I would be curious to know in what format? The only thing I can think of is maybe Magus in Pathfinder or its D&D equivalent.

Chaotic neutral, not chaotic stupid.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Largely with regards to D&D but I was more referring to having a flexible character who can do long and close range and distribute damages as appropriate without getting penalized for it.

In OS:EE I found wands very flexible and workable alone but in OS2, I keep finding myself in a situation where I want to have both on hand, and a source of elemental damage other than just using spells which require dumping points in INT.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Akira Sovu
Largely with regards to D&D but I was more referring to having a flexible character who can do long and close range and distribute damages as appropriate without getting penalized for it.

That's pretty much what I want, the flexibility it can offer.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard