Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Title says it all. On my most recent run I put the ring on, having forgotten I hadn't done the arena quest. To my surprise, the curse was lifted in battle inside the arena.

Support
Support

Was Bless, or any blessed surfaces, involved in the fight?

OP Offline
Not to my knowledge. The Cursed status was removed immediately after being dropped into the Arena zone.

Furthermore, I would not have been able to use Bless given that my character was still Source muted, and I believe the enemies in the Arena do not have Bless available to them.

Last edited by vivalafai; 08/06/17 01:28 PM.
Support
Support

Do you have a save handy before starting the fight in the arena?

If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Bless isn't a source skill, is it? I'm pretty sure you can get and use Bless before you get the collars off.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Bless is a source skill (doesn't cost any source points though). You can get it before you get your collar off, but you can't use it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LaughingLeader
Bless is a source skill (doesn't cost any source points though). You can get it before you get your collar off, but you can't use it.

Huh. I never noticed that. Well neat-o!

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Raze

Do you have a save handy before starting the fight in the arena?

If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

Unfortunately, I do not. I'll replicate the situation right now and send you the data. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by vivalafai; 09/06/17 08:11 AM.
OP Offline
I replicated the situation and paying close attention this time, I noticed that Mia the Faithful One's application of the 50 turn Magic Shell removes Cursed.

If you still want my save files, let me know.

Support
Support

That's ok, then. Armour of Frost removes the cursed status (including from the Band of Baraccus), so the spell that Mia uses to apply Magic Shell would do the same.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard