Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Hello everyone,

My friend and I are playing the beta and we decided, this time, to get at the end of it (we tried it 4 times before but always stopped before saving Gareth).

We now have our source collar off and... We can have source points from jars we managed to find.

Problem is : we looked online for other ways and heard about "grounds" that can give source points. We even have a picture of this places.
In our game, there is NOTHING there.
For example, in the necromancer's dungeon, we managed to shut down the barrier and loot, etc... But in the cell where it should have a white ground to give source points,we have nothing, just blood on the ground....

Did we miss something ?

Thanks ^^
Angelus Errare

journeyman
journeyman
Those source pools were patched out around half a year ago.
Source points are meant to be hard to get in Act 1, it will be easier to get source points in Act 2 and 3.

[Insert something funny here]
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Grounds got removed I think, now you can either get source points or through using jars or through the use of purging wands and tyrant helmet, jars are often quest related so I don't recommend consuming them right away, wands however are very interesting, I thought wands have finite charges until I heard that you can recharge them by talking to a certain NPC after doing a favor.

Wands can be used in 3 ways, first is on corpses/shriekers to regain source points, second is hover source vamp on enemies to see if they are sourcerers or not, if they are then you get the choice to use it on them and gain source points, and finally you can use them on your teammates and friends, although it's probably pretty fun sucking source points from each other back and forth, it actually can be quite useful in certain fights, because using source vamp mid fight allows for 2nd or even third source skill usage, for example as a wizard I can time warp, source vamp, epidemic of flame, skin graft to reset cooldown, source vamp again epidemic of flame, the same can be done with rogues' mortal blow, but through weapon swap wand or tyrant helmet, however tyrant helmet actually have limited charges so only use it on bosses.

Last edited by sfzrx; 03/07/17 06:40 PM.
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Thanks for your answers ^_^
Indeed, we were searching for them for about 30 min haha

THanks again !

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard