Print Thread
#606188 10/07/17 12:06 AM
Z
Zecron Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Hey everyone, does anyone know what is the lore behind the elves? How is their culture, how are their relations with other races, etc.

Me and 3 more friends are going to play this game when it launches, and we want to role play as well, so one of my friends wants to play an elf but he doesn't know about the elves of Rivellon.

I've been searching about this but the info that I have found is very little.

Does anyone know something?

We obviously haven't played the game yet, and we have only played D:OS 1, I'm saying this just in case someone was wondering about it.

TL;DR: Does anyone know about the lore of the elves of Divinity? How is their culture, their relations with other races, etc.

Last edited by Zecron; 10/07/17 12:06 AM.
N
N
I don't think there is a whole lot of concrete lore on most of the races in general. I'm really hoping the game will allow us to learn a lot more.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Elves in Divinity Original Sin: 2

Elegant, lithe, and nowhere near as naked as the picture on the right, elves are a key race within the Divinity Original Sin 2 world. They are skilled sorcerers and are able to consume the flesh of other races in order to gain their memories. They are easily identified by their sharp ears, broken English, and long limbs. As a result of their lean builds and swift movement, elves generally benefit from classes that focus on finesse.

Elves begin the game with two natural talents.

Elegant - Grants +2 to Finesse.

Elf(male)
Flesh Sacrifice
Corpse Eater - Allows you to eat certain body parts to gain memories of the dead, also grants some healing.

The Elves racial ability is Flesh Sacrifice.

Due to the Elves ability to gain memories from body parts they eat the Elves are probably the best race to play for story as you will gain more insight into characters and some relevant stories by consuming body parts.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard