Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hi, just bought dos2 havent played other games. How does the multiplayer work exactly? I assume its like this = there is multiplayer game going on and after character creations u cannot make more custom characters, like if u join some1 game u need to play what they have in party. And if I join a game that doesent finish, I lose rest of that story completely? Only host can continue it?

So if u want to play custom char u need to join at start and if u want to finish the run u need to play whole game in 1 sit down?

Support
Support

That is essentially correct, except for having to finish the game in one session.

If you continue playing with the same person (presumably the most common situation), you would be able to use the same main character (and companion(s)) in subsequent play sessions. When you join you would take over a character from the existing party, and the host can reassign characters if required.
If you were no longer able to play on the same schedule, the host could send the latest save file to you, and you could each continue separately.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard