Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Are the vast majority of monsters from Divinity Original Sin 1, even the ones not used in the DoS2 campaign, included in Game Master mode as usable assets?

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
stranger
stranger
I saw quite a few goblins, which, if my memory serves me correctly, were in DOS1. And even if this doesn't happen, I think we'll have a modpack containing all enemies from the previous game within days wink

I think we did it guys... The worm's dead.
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I remember seeing the goblins, yes, and also a number of spiders that were in the first game as well. I hope so! smile Even if the art style for DoS1 was cartoony, I still think it would be fun to use all of the creatures it offered in addition to the new ones.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
A
A
Spiders are already in DoS2 (you can summon them with geomancy at the very least)... as are goblins supposedly (when asked about goblins they sorta evaded the question.. which means a likely "yes but we dont want to talk about it" sorta thing)

im sure alot of the creatures from DoS1 will make a return.

Last edited by Adrianna; 06/09/17 05:29 AM.
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Sweet. I think we also saw goblins in the GM session Larian did with Gamespot. I am hoping for the orcs, the abominations, hermit crabs, maybe original troll model and more. I also hope we have access to that giant skeleton mech. hahah That thing was hilarious. smile

Either way, I'll be grateful for whatever they choose to give us.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard