Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#608633 01/09/17 03:59 PM
drBrod Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I dont know if there's another topic about it (didnt find with Search). I recently finished my second playthrough of act 1 in EA, and i noticed (and used) the old dialog trick that works in DOS1. Start a conversation with an enemy using one member of my team, while the others wipe out the minor treats, take position and set all the usefull stuff (barrels, pools, ect) to destroy the "talking" enemy as soon as the dialog ends.
Is this considered a bug, and will be fixed in some way?

drBrod #608634 01/09/17 04:08 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by drBrod
I dont know if there's another topic about it (didnt find with Search). I recently finished my second playthrough of act 1 in EA, and i noticed (and used) the old dialog trick that works in DOS1. Start a conversation with an enemy using one member of my team, while the others wipe out the minor treats, take position and set all the usefull stuff (barrels, pools, ect) to destroy the "talking" enemy as soon as the dialog ends.
Is this considered a bug, and will be fixed in some way?

Its not a bug, this is intended.

drBrod #608666 01/09/17 06:27 PM
veteran
veteran
I still think, this is a game and immersion breaking flaw in the system.

drBrod #608681 01/09/17 07:36 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
I know that you mean, it feels like an exploit but it allows you to try the fights different way if you failed on the first time.

drBrod #608686 01/09/17 08:47 PM
veteran
veteran
It is an exploit as much as the sneak around put 50 explosives barrels around the boss and it won't help you improve your tactical knowledge. But in the end it is like cheating, your own loss if you chese. ^^

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard