Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
addict
OP Offline
addict
L
I known when it works, but I heard on a vid that it doubles points that you put in.
It wasn't clear if they mean physical attribute or skills or both? Assume stats 10 and skills lvl 0.
So put 1pt in str you now have 12 str.

But if i put 1 point in Ranged do I now get ranged lvl 2?
And therefore if i put 3 pts into Poly I get lvl 6 poly, plus an additional 6 points for attributes?

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Currently, One Man Army (the new name for Lone Wolf) depends on the number of (actual human controlled) players in your party - not counting number of companions you pick up.

If you are playing solo it gives you 2 extra AP and 70% more vitality. You can take the trait on any or all of the companions you pick up and they get the same bonus.

If there are more (human) player controlled characters (i.e. you are playing co-op) the bonus is less.

It doesn't give you extra points for either attribute or skill points.

It is only available at level 8 but will be available from level 1 on release apparently.

Zec Offline
@Lx07
It doesnt matter are cooplayers humans or AI
IF in party there are more then two players "One man army" ("lone wolf" sounded much better) bonuses are stripped off.
If in party are three characters bonus is "turned off" as long there are three characters in party. When party is back on two characters or less bonuses are "turned back on" skill itself is not lost if you take third party member.

Originally Posted by Raze

Close; there are bonuses from Lone Wolf when the character is alone, or with a single other party member.

Last edited by Zec; 05/09/17 01:08 PM.

made in Betanija
I
journeyman
journeyman
I
I was also questioning how the new OneManArmy (release version) will work with polymorph.
However my guess is that they will chance the bonus you gain for polymorph.
I just don't see any other way how it should work.

As othwerwise if you would would invest 1 point into polymorph and then spend the 2 attribute points how should the system know which point it should take away ones you have a party of 3 or more.

L
addict
OP Offline
addict
L
I know how the EA version worked.
My interest is how it will work on full release.
IRONS-have you confirmsd that my premise of a bonus in pts is correct?

Originally Posted by Zec
@Lx07
It doesnt matter are cooplayers humans or AI
IF in party there are more then two players "One man army" ("lone wolf" sounded much better) bonuses are stripped off.
If in party are three characters bonus is "turned off" as long there are three characters in party. When party is back on two characters or less bonuses are "turned back on" skill itself is not lost if you take third party member.

Originally Posted by Raze

Close; there are bonuses from Lone Wolf when the character is alone, or with a single other party member.

Pretty sure they confirmed it's Lone Wolf again now and it'll be an option at character gen.

I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Originally Posted by LostSoul
I know how the EA version worked.
My interest is how it will work on full release.
IRONS-have you confirmsd that my premise of a bonus in pts is correct?

Yes that's exact the way they described it.
I also think this change is part of the reason why the removed the secondary effects of attributes, such as dodge, armor etc.

Last edited by Irons; 05/09/17 06:15 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard