Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21
Well, I can understand the fear for spoilers. I, for one, am just not going to read any threads that could contain spoilers, until I've received my game and had the chance to play through it myself (whenever that will be).

And yeah, I too remember those good old days... knowing that something really nice was on its way to you, but without any tracking codes etc, so never knowing when it would arrive... for me, the anticipation was actually part of the fun. So right now, I'm in that same excited state of anticipation again...

stranger
stranger
Quoting

"Thank you for purchasing the Divinity: Original Sin 2's Collectors Edition! We can’t wait to get it into your hands. Therefore we want to inform you that you’ll receive a notification e-mail tomorow (September 14th) along with a tracking number from Happy Shops, Our fulfillment partner. With this you’ll be able to know exactly when your Collector's Edition will arrive. So keep an eye on your mailbox (and perhaps the spam folder as well).

We hope you’ll enjoy the game and all the amazing goodies that come with this Collectors Edition.

Best Regards,

Larian Studios"

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Hethwill
Quoting

"Thank you for purchasing the Divinity: Original Sin 2's Collectors Edition! We can’t wait to get it into your hands. Therefore we want to inform you that you’ll receive a notification e-mail tomorow (September 14th) along with a tracking number from Happy Shops, Our fulfillment partner. With this you’ll be able to know exactly when your Collector's Edition will arrive. So keep an eye on your mailbox (and perhaps the spam folder as well).

We hope you’ll enjoy the game and all the amazing goodies that come with this Collectors Edition.

Best Regards,

Larian Studios"

Also got this mail 10 min ago

stranger
stranger
Sitting tight and enjoying the view :)

There is no rush, this isn't a sprint race, this is a iron man marathon.

F
stranger
stranger
F
So it's not going to be here tomorrow probably? That's really disappointing. Im off for a funeral rest of the week and I wanted the game to cheer me up a bit before that sad occasion.
Although, i'm not that far from Belgium and 20$ are pretty much for shipping costs, so maybe, if they put it in express shipment tonight... i believe in you Larian ;)

Fyannon... just a FYI: the CE packages aren't shipped from the Larian office in Belgium... shipping is handled by an external company. For (Western) Europe that is Happy Shops in Germany... as referenced in the email that Hethwill posted above.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
I'm KS backer and still haven't received email. I doubt anybody will be receiving theirs tomorrow, unless they are lucky KS backers that were processed in the very first batches.

I got my letter at 330am this morning. So I am slightly disappointed it won't arrive until after release, we shall see when it does arrive. My guess is Saturday or Monday for West Coast US.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by The Centaur
Fyannon... just a FYI: the CE packages aren't shipped from the Larian office in Belgium... shipping is handled by an external company. For (Western) Europe that is Happy Shops in Germany... as referenced in the email that Hethwill posted above.

I'm in Eastern US and still got an email from Happy Shops, so they may be handling it for everyone.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
That's scary... for your sake I hope the CEs going to the US aren't shipped from Germany... because (1) then it could take weeks for the people there to receive their CE (including a delay at customs), and (2) you'd have the risk of being charged additional import fees.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hmm I recieved my confirmation on Monday and currently it looks like the package is arriving on time sometime on thursday. Finnally it pays off to live in Germany. Muahahahaha laugh

I just received my tracking info email says it will arrive in a few days via DHL

Last edited by Concarne; 13/09/17 06:53 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by The Centaur

Oh, that's a bummer. Shipping in Europe is normally really quick... except for Germany and Spain who take ages for some reason.

That said, mine hasn't shipped, so that's slightly academic. Still, I can spend the intervening time hiding from Preston in FO4, but he's weirdly determined. D:

J'aime le fromage.
Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Getting the Collector's edition physical content a few days after the game releases makes sense.

getting a paper with a steam code to digitaly download a game 1 week later then release for colletor's edition buyers does not make sense.

for me it's just lack of organization in this part since like all other original sin 2 buys we could have gotten the steam code by email... why only collector's edition receive it by paper? doesn't make sense that those who pay extra don't get at least equal treatment as those who paid regular.

Still no tracking number mail.

Last edited by Kultyz; 13/09/17 06:28 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
I totally agree with you. So far I am very pleased with Larian's work regarding DOS2, but this is something that should not happen, since you pay extra money and still are not able to play at release date.
I lay all my faith in my friendly DHL dude, but I dont expect much for tomorrow...

veteran
veteran
I received the email with the tracking information for my KS-CE earlier in the week. It appears they're using DHL, from Germany (I'm in the U.S.). As far as the latest tracking status goes the shipment hasn't actually shipped yet, only the information for the shipment has been provided to DHL electronically.

Obviously it's not arriving tomorrow in time for launch, despite the last kickstarter update that stated "Those of you that ordered Kickstarter Hoodies or T-shirts will be pleased to know they'll be shipping out along with the CE, and should be in/on your arms by September 14th!".

The comments in this thread have left me a little confused, because I thought (for Kickstarter backers at least) we already had our product keys. I received a "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Collector's Edition Download" key through the Larian Vault. Isn't that all we need to download the game tomorrow and play? Granted, I would prefer to have the CE in my hands at the same time, but a lot of the comments here are making it sound like we can't even play until we have the shipments in our hands. think

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Gyson
I received the email with the tracking information for my KS-CE earlier in the week. It appears they're using DHL, from Germany (I'm in the U.S.). As far as the latest tracking status goes the shipment hasn't actually shipped yet, only the information for the shipment has been provided to DHL electronically.

Obviously it's not arriving tomorrow in time for launch, despite the last kickstarter update that stated "Those of you that ordered Kickstarter Hoodies or T-shirts will be pleased to know they'll be shipping out along with the CE, and should be in/on your arms by September 14th!".

The comments in this thread have left me a little confused, because I thought (for Kickstarter backers at least) we already had our product keys. I received a "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Collector's Edition Download" key through the Larian Vault. Isn't that all we need to download the game tomorrow and play? Granted, I would prefer to have the CE in my hands at the same time, but a lot of the comments here are making it sound like we can't even play until we have the shipments in our hands. think

If you got CD key you can play the game.
The majority of this thread are talking about the CE (1000 pieces that was sold about 2-3 weeks ago) that got the CD key inside the physical box...so if we don't have the box we can't play the game yet... :\

As far as I recall the kickstarter got a digital CD Key.

Last edited by Silvermcfluff; 13/09/17 10:21 PM.
Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Silvermcfluff
Originally Posted by Gyson

If you got CD key you can play the game.
The majority of this thread are talking about the CE (1000 pieces that was sold about 2-3 weeks ago) that got the CD key inside the physical box...so if we don't have the box we can't play the game yet... :\

As far as I recall the kickstarter got a digital CD Key.

Yes this is only about the 1000 units of CE that are not Kickstarters.

We who bought the CE are the only ones who dont get the key by email... we are the only ones who have to wait for the box to arrive to get a paper with a code in it that could have been sent by email but they decided we only deserve to play the game later then everyone else... the lucky 1000...

T
stranger
stranger
T
Really, we have to wait what 2 or 3 weeks?

This sucks we paid a ton for it (240 CAD), and now we have to wait for the slowest shipping in the world.

I'm sick, angry, and sad :(

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Tyler Smith
Really, we have to wait what 2 or 3 weeks?

This sucks we paid a ton for it (240 CAD), and now we have to wait for the slowest shipping in the world.

I'm sick, angry, and sad frown

Look at the bright side: by the time it arrives, you won't be sick anymore, so you can enjoy it better.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard