Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Thats what mine is saying as well. Time for a paypal claim I guess. Never gonna buy anything from this dev again.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Just to confirm - the Kickstarter CEs are NOT meant to have game codes/keys inside, while the extra 1000 that were sold do? (I'm assuming since Kickstarters were meant to get theirs from Larian vault)

I had my CE shipped out on the 12th. It moved around in Germany for a few days, and then on the 17th, I was told that it would be moved to the delivery organization (USPS). USPS had no info besides "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment." So after waiting a week and a half with no shipping updates from DHL or USPS, I come home to find that it has finally arrived in decent condition (28th).

Even now, the only update I have from both DHL is "The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot", and "The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle". USPS states the following for today: "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment --> Arrived at Unit --> Sorting Complete --> Out for delivery."

So while it seems like our tracking ability is pretty limited, it should EVENTUALLY make its way to most of you (barring any issues with address).

Last edited by Dhugg; 28/09/17 10:01 PM. Reason: Added delivery date
Originally Posted by Dhugg
Just to confirm - the Kickstarter CEs are NOT meant to have game codes/keys inside, while the extra 1000 that were sold do? (I'm assuming since Kickstarters were meant to get theirs from Larian vault)

Correct.

And yeah, the tracking info is extremely limited, and mostly useless.

journeyman
journeyman
OK, let's start a 3rd week of waiting....no move on my package statut, no answer from larian. happyshops or dhl... everythings is good !

My signed collector bike ; )
journeyman
journeyman
my brother also has a dhl parcel from germany stuck in the same place as my collector since 1 week !

Last edited by BoTToX; 29/09/17 04:02 PM.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by BoTToX
my brother also has a dhl parcel from germany stuck in the same place as my collector since 1 week !

At this point I think a declaration of war is the only reasonable option left to you.

Yes I admit I'm still being influenced by your sig. :p

J'aime le fromage.
Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Mine has arrived!

just checked and on DHL tracking info it still says "in transit" so clearly that information is way outdated, so don't bother much with that.

I just had a truck at my door with no warning and thankfully i was here to receive it.

The CE was complete, everything high quality and the steam key is working.

Now i'm in Portugal (2 hour flight from germany) and only got it now so for those in the US or farther away probably next week?

Anyway wish you all good luck!

Kultyz, that's great! Finally! I hope you can eventually forget this whole ordeal, and just enjoy the game (and the CE).

As for the US... looks like the first batch of Kickstarter CE's is arriving at their destinations in the US... so the pre-order CEs destined for the US shouldn't be more than a week behind.

Last edited by The Centaur; 29/09/17 05:51 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Zeph
Thats what mine is saying as well. Time for a paypal claim I guess. Never gonna buy anything from this dev again.

I take it you will refuse delivery when the package arrives? Or that you will write return to sender and take it to USPS?

apprentice
apprentice
Anyways, DHL is no longer giving tracking updates, I have to use USPS tracking instead
Mine says
September 29, 2017, 9:47 am
In Transit to Destination
ON ITS WAY TO (city omitted by me), UT 84xxx

By the way use the international shipment number on the DHL tracking to track it with USPS or possibly what ever delivery service they are using in your country. You only see that international shipping number if you are viewing on a desktop or in desktop view if using a smart device.

journeyman
journeyman
Finally, my package arrived at the Swiss Customs !
It must have come on foot...

L
stranger
stranger
L
Where exactly is the Steam code supposed to be located in the collector's box? I've searched seemingly everywhere and, ladies and gentlemen, it looks like there's no code in or on the box. Any help would be appreciated for those of you who have ordered and received your CE from the batch of 1,000 offered a couple of weeks ago.

Otherwise I'm happy to report that Fane is in great shape. There is only minor damage to the upper corner of the outer box with all the faces of Rivellon's races. No big deal.

Cheers.

journeyman
journeyman
It must be in the magnetic metal card. (credit card format)
But it's missing on many non KS CE from 1000's !
Send an e-mail to Larian.

Last edited by BoTToX; 29/09/17 11:37 PM.

journeyman
journeyman
Hey everyone. Sorry there has been such a long wait to receive the CE.

Just wanted to chime in with my experience. I received my CE (non-KS) today. I live in the southern United States.

My box came in good condition and everything worked great. My steam code did not work at first however. So we tried again on a different account because apparently you can't have more than one copy of the game per account (I've never used steam until I got this game). And we bought another copy in the meantime so we could play and my partner and I wanted our own copies anyway.

I hope everyone having difficulties receives their copies soon!

FWIW... It was def worth the wait, the lore books and figurine are spectacular.

"Keep distant, My own demons still haunt me too closely. I cannot also bear the burden of yours."
L
stranger
stranger
L
i finally got a reply regarding my stolen steam key, must be coincidence that it came just a few hours after i send them another mail in which i stated i would be going to do a pay-pall charge-back at the end of the week smile. i had to forward my stolen code and a larian employee is looking at it right now, so at least there is finally progress

K
stranger
stranger
K

Last edited by KerFeil; 01/10/17 11:06 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I Have received it on 29th , tracking page says still in transit laugh

It was sent to boston , sharon .

condition is ok , steam key worked .

journeyman
journeyman
Let's start the 3rd week of waiting.... mad

L
stranger
stranger
L
i finally got a key from larian so for everyone who's key got stolen it would seem they are working on it.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Still waiting. lol

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard