Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777
Still waiting. lol

Me too. ouch

I know tracking is unreliable and I sure hope so because it's been sitting at Frankfurt airport since Sept. 22.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
journeyman
journeyman
And waiting.... sleep

My signed collector bike ; )
apprentice
apprentice
Whoo hoo, looked at the USPS tracking.

October 2, 2017, 8:33 am
Out for Delivery
(City omited by me), UT 84xxx

DHL hasn't been updated since the 27th, I think they lost tracking since USPS took over the package.

journeyman
journeyman
How much did you pay customs fees?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi there guys, figured I would chime in.

I live in Montana, USA and I got the collectors edition through kickstarter. The collectors edition arrived today. Super excited to open it up!

The collectors edition "box" seems to be in pristine condition, which is quite amazing considering how far it has traveled. I've never ordered a physical collectors edition before and feared the worst D:

apprentice
apprentice
No other fees beyond the $20 shipping they charged when I ordered it.

My box arrived today. There was a little damage on one corner of the collectors box, impact damage so the corner looks wrinkled little crushed in.

Everything in the collectors box is in pristine condition.
I have not tried the Steam code yet.

journeyman
journeyman
Ok, after a complete week stuck in german border, my package seems to be stuckk in swiss border since 6 days.....
3 FUCKING weeks to cover 400km.... nice work DHL !!!

stranger
stranger
Update since I last contributed to this thread:

Mine arrived yesterday after the process began on the 12th. As others reported, the outer CE shell has some minor damage: one corner pushed in and a small tear at the top of one side above the cover art. The damage didn't impact the DM screen or dice "box". Contents were in perfect condition.

USPS tracking still says the package is in Germany.

*Hugs* to BoTToX. Someone could have walked that thing to you by now.

Good luck fellow nerds. Hope you all get your packages soon

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Just wanted to say I'm still in the same boat. Got one of the 1000 CE and it still says mine is in FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY since September 22.

One day it shall arrive in Texas, I don't know when that may be but it will be one day!

journeyman
journeyman
Larian just counts his money, they sold more than 700k copies of the game, they do not need backers anymore !!!
They do not care whether we receive or not our CE !

Last edited by BoTToX; 04/10/17 03:39 PM.

veteran
veteran
I am getting more and more irritated by the day.....the digital key rewards for my tier were completely screwed and now my physical CE is STILL stuck in bloody germany after three weeks and over 2 weeks since the last update. And Larian isn't saying a single flipping thing.....zero replies out of them.

Last edited by Darth_Trethon; 04/10/17 05:21 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
I think i know why CE are stuck. dhl has not posted the price of the content on the parcel ! Which blocks the package at customs !

T
stranger
stranger
T
Well at least you guys have a tracking to follow :\

I've receive nothing and no new from Larian about it. Asked support and on kickstarter....

I check the mail everyday with hopes

Don't know if some of you guys in Canada, Quebec got something.

R
stranger
stranger
R
For those complaining about no responses, I tweeted to Larian's twitter handle just now and got a response within 5 minutes.. they DM'd me an email address to send my shipping info to and am now waiting for a response. Seems pretty easy to reach them.

veteran
veteran
Hopefully, this month I'll get an e-mail letting me know that the shipping company has received the package and is considering sending it to me sometime in the next decade.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I'm stuck in 1995, I don't have a twitter hahaha :\

I hope I'll get an answer soon

veteran
veteran
So my package has arrived today completely out of the blue and neither DHL nor USPS have updated their websites...very poor tracking. The packaging was very poor....basically a very tight fit cardboard box with no bubble-wrap or any real protection which resulted in some of the corners of the actual CE box being crushed in and damaged. But with all that said the statue is really awesome and really high quality....which somewhat makes up for the shenanigans with my digital keys and the digital editions. But I am somewhat miffed because it's not really what I backed for....if I could I would have said keep the statue and I don't need two digital game keys but just give me one key for the ultimate digital edition instead....now my digital goods are split between GOG and the Larian Vault which makes my OCD go ballistic. I REALLY would appreciate some kind of upgrade option on GOG so I can have my bloody ultimate edition in one place without being forced to pay $90.

X
stranger
stranger
X
So far no update on my CE since the 22nd. Has anyone from California or the west coast got theirs yet?

Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
my digital goods are split between GOG and the Larian Vault which makes my OCD go ballistic. I REALLY would appreciate some kind of upgrade option on GOG so I can have my bloody ultimate edition in one place without being forced to pay $90.

GOG are still working on that... it's just taking them ages (no idea why). Getting the goods on larianvault is just an intermediate solution from Larian, so we at least have our digital goods until GOG sort out the situation on their side.
So eventually, you should get the digital goods on your GOG account as well.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm between mad and frown with a little bit of sleep

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard