Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
D00med Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Would be nice if when playing with more than 2 teams the mini-map displayed each teams colour, opposed to all enemies red. Likewise turn order probably needs a coloured frame for each portrait as it's kinda difficult to see who's turn is next.

The preset classes are alright. But custom character builds really need to be implemented to allow players more versatility. Also on versatility would it not be nice on maps if barrels type or surfaces type on round start were randomised, so players cannot 'learn' a map as well.

By default the chat is also hidden once battle starts, probably should not be.

Also the teleport and nether-swap are far too cost effective at 1 AP for what you can do with them. Probably should cost 2-3 AP or have a higher cool-down for the arena mode.

veteran
veteran
1 day until release, better argue after tested the changes wink

A
A
Teleport was already nerfed in the release version.. costs 2 ap and has reduced range.

Last edited by Adrianna; 13/09/17 01:24 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
The biggest issue by far right now, I would say is the source point abilities.
With a source point as rogue you can teleport behind anyone and one-shot them in one turn. You get an initial double damage with the source skill, then you also gets 500% bonus from being invisible or sneaking (which only costs 1 ap to just pop behind them) and then finally you get the backstab bonus. This one shots any class with full armor and can be done easily in one turn, especially with adrenaline.
I also saw the warrior source skill almost oneshot someone, and that one is ranged aoe.

veteran
veteran
Invis is in generell pretty broken, my guess.

A
A
your joking right? invis is the easiest thing to get rid of.. just use rain and anyone invisible will be immediately revealed.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I haven't really tried out arena mode so I can't say too much about it, but keep in mind that whatever your enemy can do - so can you. Pick a rogue and kill theirs before they get a chance to do anything.
With that being said one turn kills is probably not healthy for the longevity of the game mode and should be addressed in one way or the other.

Originally Posted by Adrianna
your joking right? invis is the easiest thing to get rid of.. just use rain and anyone invisible will be immediately revealed.

Originally Posted by Subcryo
With a source point as rogue you can teleport behind anyone and one-shot them in one turn.

Good luck casting rain during the opponent's turn.

D
D00med Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm also gonna add after playing some more rounds:

- Why is there no player interaction screen like in the co-op? I mean I can't tell who's disconnected or kick players once I'm in?

- Custom preset classes should be added, but with a point system so all player get same points and spend them on skills/weapons on round start (thanks to another opponent for this one).

veteran
veteran
Rain does not cause damage. That should not reveal? Blood rain perhaps but normal rain?

enthusiast
enthusiast
The reason rain reveals invisible is because there's now this person-shaped outline of water in the air.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard