Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
So currently the way it works is if you discover a location, you and your PERSONAL party earns exp.

So what do you do if your in a game with 4 players and you need teleport? You must teleport every individual player there and back. Is there hazards? Well better spend 15 minutes on something that should take 30 seconds.

Now I know Larian doesn't want to allow players to earn EXP from the other side of the map, personally I think think it is that big a deal, but how about as a compromise instead when someone enters a location with exp attached to it, the game checks an even wider area and gives exp to all players who are nearby within an extended range.

I'd even WOULD like that to include even if someone who already discovered the location triggers it again with someone who hasn't within 300feet, but I think the game engine cannot handle that (as it would constantly check to see if a player is in the location).

Last edited by Neonivek; 13/09/17 12:43 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Personally I think they should have a full xp share option in gameplay menu.

I play this game for the coop with my best friend and our party is geared so that they synegise.
I think it's nice they added a more interesting foreplay coop element but it should be optional and not a forced game mechanic if they want to build on the success of divinity original sin.

Don't get me wrong, love the reactivity and realistic element of this change, just wish it was an optional implementation for the likely large divinity player population they would have garnered through their past coop centred game.

Here's to hoping something of this kind is implemented in the final version seeing as the alpha is a very old build.

A
A
Its because of the games competetive nature... there can only be 1 god so in the end you all have to either agree on who becomes the god.. or fight to the death for it.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard