Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by landauc87
No Divinity weekend for us it seems.

Thats the problem with thursday/friday releases.....

T
stranger
stranger
T
Started a new save and the game crashed in after I left the bed on the ship.
Still broken af

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
More broken than the early access version and it's practically the same content in act 1, what a joke.. ouch

T
stranger
stranger
T
Yeah, I do understand stealing bugs/damage bugs/side quest bugs... But game breaking bugs and not a single commentary about it? or ETA? It's sad.

L
stranger
stranger
L
SOS LARIAN!

P
stranger
stranger
P
Same issue here, I posted on the steam forums in hope to get some help. http://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/6/3223871682614105719/

I started a new playthrough, but already in the boat my 1st save is 3.93mo and the 2nd some minutes later is 4.10mo, I think the issue starts from the beginning of the game until it can't load anymor and crashes. I'm unsure about how this crash is related to the fort joyr center crash and the fort joy tp crash that I got too after a while.

Last edited by pouet007; 16/09/17 01:58 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
(...Imagine if a major twitch streamer had gotten this bug....)

A
stranger
stranger
A
Ugh, this is so frustrating. I was really looking forward to playing this game this weekend, but this issue renders the game completely unplayable. It's all the more shocking since this was an early access game — shouldn't game breaking bugs like this get ironed out during the early access period?

Can we PLEASE get some acknowledgement from Larian that they are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it? Bonus points for an ETA on the patch.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Same thing here. I cannot load any saves while I am currently playing, or it will crash.

T
stranger
stranger
T
No fix till now.

Can't play existing game. Can't create a new game. The game is 100% broken.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
I think Larian's off for the weekend, remember to bump the thread on monday so the devs see. Don't expect this to get fixed earlier, if it can be fixed at all.

E
ecogen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Update: I spoke to someone from Larian on discord and linked him the thread, he passed it on to QA and they're looking into it. If you wanna help out uploading a couple of your clean/bugged saves would help.

Relevant stuff

S
stranger
stranger
S
I have the same problem. Corrupted save files are over 6 MB.

My latest save now is right after I removed collar, if I go towards waypoint Fort Joy - Square then game just freezes and then crashes. BUT if I go outside of Fort Joy towards Beach waypoint then it's fine and I can teleport to Dungeon waypoint without crashing.

When opening game and loading a save file it takes a lot longer than usually and after that loading any other save files makes the game crash.

Here is one of my corrupted save files:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0kFkXbsa-xLZ09vTXg3TXg1TWM

If you go straight to the waypoint then it should freeze and crash.

journeyman
journeyman
Wow, now it also freezes while long fights... I had a really hard fight and while finishing the last guy it crashed and I forgot to save AHHHHHHHHHHHH. They mentioned that a patch was published. Did anybody have this crash bug before the patch? Maybe the patch was causing it.

M
stranger
stranger
M
From what I have noticed, for me at least, the memory leak seems to be caused by the Hilde NPC. I tried going towards the center from multiple angles and watching what NPCs are popping up. All the NPCs would load fine apart from when Hilde appeared, the game would immediately lock up and the memory usage started going up. On some older saves the game would recover, on my newer saves (about 3-5 hours deeper into the game) it would either crash or barely recover but the game would be very choppy.

I have a funny feeling it could be related to the latest update but im not too sure. The game did feel like I was getting tiny stutters around fort joy but I never really noticed it until it full on locked up on me. The oldest save was from the night before the latest update and I do not recall ever noticing any problems in fort joy then, only when I played again the following night (just after the update) did i start running into these problems.

apprentice
apprentice
Well, I started over and while I haven't experienced the same issue (yet, give it time)--my save files are at 8megs without issue. I'm going to play without ever stealing anything until the end of the first act. (after patch)

I'm saving like an insane person---I'm wondering if there is a small error that piles up, and after X amount of saves, it becomes too much for the PC to handle.

I think when people are thinking it's a specific person or location--I think that might just be the tipping point for the bug. Because a very specific different person caused my problem originally. Anywho--hope they get this fixed ASAP.

A
stranger
stranger
A
http://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/6/3223871682614105719/?ctp=2

They're looking into it, try to send logs

Last edited by Arkaous; 16/09/17 04:31 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hey all! Thank you for the feedback! We are actively looking into the issue, but do not know yet what is causing it. Please keep reporting it and try to give us as much information as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

T
stranger
stranger
T
No fix til here.

Hey everyone, wouldn't help post all specs for them to know if its a hardware conflict or something?

Just to be sure:
R9 390X (Don't buy it, piece of ****. Going back to GTX)
i7 4790
16GB RAM DDR3

Last edited by TkTheus; 16/09/17 04:48 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
I just made a new game, saved it and reloaded. Worked instantly. Then I stayed ingame and loaded my normal game with 16 hours playtime. Loads until 3/4 and stays there for 30 seconds but then it loads it without crash. Loaded the new game again, worked instantly but another load to the old crashed it. Some guy said he made a new game and played that until finishing act 1 without a crash. So if they can't fix it we all have to make a new game and all the playtime is fucked up. What is so different between the EA and the final release that they didn't know about this specific problem that makes the game near umplayable.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard