Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
I love games that offer customization, I love games that let me play the fashion game. Be it, Fashion Hunter, FashionFrame, Fashion souls/Fashionborne and Fashion wars 2 in D:OS1 we had heels, yay. in this, I have seen no signs. The character I play in these games is a mage who believes that just because it is a battlefield, doesn't mean she can't look stylish. high heels don't impede someone that can teleport or even fly about, so why wear boring shoes.

So I want to know if they are in the game and if so, is there a pair I can find ASAP so I can cloth my noble mage in her footwear of choice

old hand
old hand
get out

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
no, I asked a question.

journeyman
journeyman
If not, just ask in the modding forum if someone will make you a pair laugh

old hand
old hand
rpg008

journeyman
journeyman
Hiver xD The Reaction was too epic xD

#Topic:
Yeah like Nuked mentioned, modding make it possible, so if there wouldn't be any fancy heels for the Characters of yours, you can simply mod it or ask someone who would do that...

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Sadly people would be mad and complain if they were included as an option. "Heels aren't realistic for warriors, misogyny! something something mansplaining"

Luckily the game supports mods so you can do what you want

K
stranger
stranger
K
I think it's courageous to just flaunt your fetish like that! You be you, Yogzula!

old hand
old hand
I don't like high heels, they look silly, but I can understand the wish to make the chars look the way you want. I wished they made shoes look like flat shoes, as some NPCs have, instead of anything being boots. Luckily my main does not need any, he walks barefoot, but Lohse is concerned. hahaha

Edit: typos

Last edited by geala; 15/09/17 07:59 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by geala
I don't like high heels, they look silly, but I can understand the wish to make the chars look the way you want. I wished they made shoes look like flat shoes, as some NPCs have, instead of anything being boots. Luckily my main does not need any, he walks barefoot, but Lhose is concerned. hahaha

I gave Lohse Ygerna's shoes from Divinity 2 which is much more "her". But I haven't even glanced at the modding kit yet so I've ended up replacing all of the common shoes with that model. So much for being unique!

Maybe I'll take look at it next week after the likely upcoming weekend of forum chaos subsides.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by KaiUno
I think it's courageous to just flaunt your fetish like that! You be you, Yogzula!

This thread is epic.

old hand
old hand
It would be wonderful to have a diversity of clothing and shoes models. There are some different in the game and I don't know why they show "sandals" on companions as massive boots for example. If I want stinking feet I would not choose sandals but boots in the first place. wink

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm always a bit perplexed by the "lol fetish" thing. What's wrong with liking shoes?

Okay, don't answer that, what's wrong with liking shoes is being buried under a mountain of them when I open the wardrobe. I'm not even going to guess how many pairs I have but they're getting out of hand again so I guess the charity box will be eating well soon.

J'aime le fromage.
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
No need for high heels unless they put rideable horses in the game!

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Incendax
No need for high heels unless they put rideable horses in the game!

Why? sure they started as horse riding shoes, but they are part of fashion for both men and women. men wore heels before they became a femenine thing. and again. there is magic, undead and a load of fantasy elements that aren't realistic. not having heels because "unrealistic" is silly. fine, remove magic and undead from the game

Yep.
High heels and a Gimp Suit

Still mad at Larian for Launching during my holiday away from my pc.

Great last words.

Oh no. Not again...
apprentice
apprentice
Hah. I'd like to see Lohse trudging around the beaches in high heels.

"Trap! Oh wait, never mind, that's just my heel getting stuck again."

S
S
Not enough textures in the feet, getting a refund.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Forgy
Hah. I'd like to see Lohse trudging around the beaches in high heels.

"Trap! Oh wait, never mind, that's just my heel getting stuck again."

That is a stiletto. normal heels for everyday wear have thicker heels and don't actually cause much trouble.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard