Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
stranger
stranger
V
I'm trying to change the default skin/hair colors of some of the origin characters and I've noticed that the editor doesn't have the same amount of color options as the actual game. This is making the in-game colors not match up with the editor colors. In some cases, depending on the editor color, the in-game color will even appear as a bright shade of purple.

Any idea why this would be happening?

G
stranger
stranger
G
Question: at the moment is not possible to change Lohse in-game portrait accordingly to her new customized appearence (mine is quite similar to her first in-game form with violet hair). If I start with my customized violet haired Lohse, would it be possible to use "Lady Vengeance" mirror to change finally her portrait too? Would it be a viable and easy way to obtain such a result and finally have her appearence and portrait to match perfectly?

Last edited by Garreth Red; 25/09/17 05:32 PM.
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Thanks for the guide but can someone maybe tell me how to change appearance of Fane shapeshift mask forms? For example I would like to change default look of his elf form. Right now is ugly and when you try to use Mirror to change it your character glows green after you save changes.

Anyone to edit shapeshift mask forms looks?

Also how to make so that you can choose different voices for Origin Characters? I would like to have Fane with Warrior voice.

Last edited by Benny89; 08/10/17 01:24 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Is there any way to do this for the player character? The only thing stopping me from going elf is the gargantuan size.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard