Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
R
Well I was just thinking about the undead characters and how to make the most of them really.

Geomancer/necromancer seems like it'd be a standard pick. But what about Geomancer/pyromancer with the demon talent and enough polymorph to use flaming skin so you're immune to or getting healed by pretty much any of your surfaces.

I'm sure there are already threads like this, but I'd love to read about what kind of character/skill/talent combinations people have come up with.

G
G
Flaming Skin is a source skill so you're not likely to use it excessively often. It also only lasts two turns. Certainly it's not a bad skill by any means but I wouldn't design my combat strategies around it.

That being said, I Really like the idea of someone with Necro tossing both Death Wish and Living on the Edge onto a character with Pyromancy, and them standing in the middle of their flames nuking everything down with Elemental Affinity. They can't die, but they can sit there at 1 health and deal double damage!

I also like combining Hydrosophist with Summons. Most of the Hydrosophist healing abilities aren't int based so such a "mage" can completely ignore Int, focus on wits and memory, and give your team a first strike and endless distractions for the opponent.

R
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
R
I missed that bit about flaming skin, so sad! lol. Well it still wouldn't hurt to stack fire resistance for an undead geomancer since your stuff is so flammable, flaming skin could just be saved for those emergencies where you've managed to set most of the area on fire but you'd rather not douse it out but instead just keep spamming your poison and oil skills. You'd benefit quite a bit from elemental affinity if you were able to stand in the middle of your mayhem too.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard