Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
THIS is the reason I have requested a refund.
Get your shit together, Larian!

For all the Indian tech support questions, I have done everything up to uninstalling Steam and reinstalling the game. Bless Romania for the fast internet!

Last edited by Drakkanis; 15/09/17 10:44 PM.
addict
addict
We are very sorry this is happening, @Drakkanis.
The Divinity Engine was enabled for all editions of the game, but clearly something went wrong there.

We are just as eager as you and the others with this problem to see everyone get their hands on the tool set, but in the meantime we do ask for patience.

We will remedy this situation as soon as we are able to.
Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

CTRL+K the elf
N
stranger
stranger
N
FWIW, I don't have access to the tools either - restarting Steam didn't help.

Not available in the Store as DLC, nor in my Tools tab, nor in the DLC tab of my game properties.

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Thank you @Larian_KVN !

I am a real jerk that is to say I am beyond feeling like one.
Hope you get that stuff together, plus some "I-amBaboon-stupid" tutorials because as much as I want to create stuff, I have no idea what I am doing !

-Drakkanis

addict
addict
If everything went alright, the Divinity Engine 2 should now be available to all accounts!

For our peace of mind, please do let us know if this is the case.

And don't forget to follow our Setup Guide to make sure data is set correctly for the Engine!

Our apologies again for the inconvenience.

@Drakkanis We are actively writing the wiki. We're roughly through the technical documentation and have mostly moved on to writing guides for all aspects of the editor. Beyond that, other modders on this forum are giving their all to answer question and some are thinking of making video tutorials themselves. Keep your eyes on the forum and you'll know what to do soon enough smile

CTRL+K the elf
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Dear Larian_KVN,

Whatever are you doing behind the curtains, had no effect. Please continue to do your magic, until I get my slice of modding pie smile. Alternatively make the engine available separately from Steam, because Steam dearest is in mood for bad jokes.

Regards,
- Drakkanis

P.S. I just want to create simple scenes to get the levels from my favorite D&D adventures to life. Plus monsters. GM Mode has little variation in terms of monsters. Where are the Orks ?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Should be fixed now
If not, please tell me which package you bought or how you got your key

N
stranger
stranger
N
[quote=Larian_QA]Should be fixed now
If not, please tell me which package you bought or how you got your key [/quote]

The Divinity Engine 2 appears in my Tools tab now, but Divinity Engine 2 Data still does not appear in my DLC tab.

I purchased the Divine Ascension package from Steam, post-release.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I too am unable to access the toolkit data. My copy was a base game steam gift.

https://imgur.com/a/kVsKw

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hey guys, I'm still unable to access the toolkit data/ tools. I bought the game directly through Steam but still don't have a DLC tab in the game properties.

S
stranger
stranger
S
[quote=Test3891]I too am unable to access the toolkit data. My copy was a base game steam gift.

https://imgur.com/a/kVsKw[/quote]

Exact same issue here. There's no "DLC" tab at all in the game's properties. I do have the Engine in Tools category though.

Bought the game on friday from Steam's store. Just the base version.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hopefully larian can get this squared away asap. I feel bad for you guys.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Dear Larian,

Please put the temporary solution for grabbing the Data into the wiki. It'll reduce the number of posts
about this issue.

Regards,
-Drakkanis

addict
addict
After looking at the store setup from our side in a multitude of manners we're certain it is set as available to all editions. Seeing that this workaround seems to do the trick for many by forcing the download from Steam, it shows that many who don't see the DLC do have the rights to download it.

We're currently in contact with Steam to identify and fix this issue.
If we don't get a quick or definitive answer from Steam in the next few days, we'll look into alternate solutions for making those 3.5Gb of editor data available.

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard