Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Wiki

After typing for hours and nearly losing my mind at the sound of buttons clicking and tapping, I'm happy to tell everyone I have finished the skills list and you can begin theorycrafting your hearts out.

http://divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Divinity:_Original_Sin_2_skills

Do note that their may be some exceptions as gamemaster mode doesn't seem to give all the skills there are, I haven't noticed more than like 3 that it doesn't give, but just know that some abilities are missing and as soon as I find them they will be updated onto the list.

Also apologies for some skills not having their icons, I just wanted to get the list finished and will add the double finishing touches at a later date.

If you'd like to help us drop by the DOS2 fandom wiki and register an account, you can get started editing right away and easily or stop into live chat to talk to other players or admins and get advice for editing if you need.
We also now have an email directly for the DOS2 wiki for anyone wanting to send in data, observations, etc.

divinitypedia@gmail.com

Thanks for everyones patience as I am currently the main article writer and basically the only one, the other admins are working hard behind the scenes to better the UI and searching function to make finding what you need an effortless task. If those kinda things interest you get in contact with Sakaratte on the fandom wiki for more info on helping or send us an email.

Enjoy the game!

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Thanks for doing this! Everyone appreciates it.

apprentice
apprentice
Good job!! thanks @Kokoro-Sensei.

OP Offline
Ya makin me blush. XP

addict
addict
are you sure that you got all skills? isnt there eg an invisibilty spell in the aerotheurge school?

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
OP Offline
Yes, there is no invisibility spell in aero.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard