Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kairos
Ok, This week I worked on a balance of weight If someone saw it I made a post on what the overhaul will change.

Actually, i'm looking for the bedroll. Can someone explain me how does it work to change the duration of the Rested buff, the only buff named like this is the ranger one which is not exactly the same.

Please I realy need help on this, it lock my progression and I realy need this. thank you smile

Have you tried the stats editor yet?

Kairos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Actually I found how to change weight and stats attributes on the stats editor.

But I want to find what and where is the function witch do :

"If player use item, then Apply Rested for 3 turns"

I mean I realy wanna rework this item like this :

- If Campfire < 10 Meter = You can use it.
- If Enemy < 50 Meter = You can't use it.
- If you use Bedroll = Set realtime duration 15 minuts

- If you use Bedroll = Set Rested buff duration -1 ( witch means unlimited time )
- Then if in combat for 3 turn = Delete Rested buff

Actually I don't even know how and where this part of the object is coded. I just need the location. and witch line it is. Please

Actualy The only informations I found came from a mod witch res players. and It's built like this :

Version 1
SubGoalCombiner SGC_AND
INITSECTION
DB_RestTemplates("FUR_Humans_Camping_Sleepingbag_B_4d7216c9-c21e-4ab0-b98e-97d744798912","STORY_PartyRest",10.0,17.0);
KBSECTION
IF
CharacterUsedItemTemplate(_Character,_Temp,_)
AND
DB_RestTemplates(_Temp,_Consume,_PartyRadius,_SafeRadius)
THEN
DB_Resturrect(1);
UserRest(_Character,_Consume,_PartyRadius,_SafeRadius);

IF
DB_Resturrect(1)
AND
DB_Dead(_DeadFolk)
AND
DB_IsPlayer(_DeadFolk)
THEN
CharacterResurrect(_DeadFolk);
EXITSECTION

ENDEXITSECTION

I want to modify the DB RestTemplate Variables. But I don't know where and how to do it please do someone help me and i promess that i'll do the best immersion mod on the steam library.

Last edited by Kairos; 23/09/17 09:19 AM.

If you don't have arguments, then just shutup and think about what you're gonna say
veteran
veteran
I thought you said you had gone to direct data modification in the txt/xml?

Kairos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem
I thought you said you had gone to direct data modification in the txt/xml?

Actually I tryed to go in the data modification but the only place I found something called "Rested" is the first aid skill witch has a duration of 1 turn.

Actually I'm looking for the Rest Effect witch is provided by Bedroll witch Stays for 3 Turn.

I Imagine that It's the same buff. The only Difference is :

First Aid = Apply Rested buff duration : 1 Turn
Bedroll = Apply Rested buff duration : 3 Turn

And I'm looking in witch File should I modify "Apply rested Duration 3 Turn" on the bedroll to "Apply Rested duration -1"

Actualy im looking for any idea to how doing this.

As said earlier I've a lot of ideas, I spend a lot of time on this but i'm still learning, if you teach me how to do this i'd do my best to give you back a great mod witch will make you play the game in realy immersive conditions.

If you don't have arguments, then just shutup and think about what you're gonna say
Kairos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Damn please community I summon some help with my project it's realy frustrating to have the idéas and beeing stuck because of the lack of ability.

Maybe someone can help me to change the rest buff with the bedroll and help me script Firecamp = Savegame?

Please !

Kairos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Someone know were i can find a tutorial for editing the

"DB_RestTemplates"

and is there some way to extract .Osi files. Please

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Kairos
Someone know were i can find a tutorial for editing the

"DB_RestTemplates"

and is there some way to extract .Osi files. Please

I'd recommend waiting a few weeks for the documentation to flesh itself out a bit.

Kairos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
@xephael, Thank you for the answer, actualy I found a way to change the rested status.

It's in \Divinity Original Sin 2\Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Statusdata

new entry "RESTED"
type "StatusData"
data "StatusType" "CONSUME"
data "ForGameMaster" "No"
data "InitiateCombat" "No"
data "DisplayName" "RESTED_DisplayName"
data "DisplayNameRef" "Rested"
data "Description" "RESTED_Description"
data "DescriptionRef" "|Character's primary attributes increased. Protects from Muted, Blind, Crippled, Knocked Down.|"
data "Icon" "Skill_Ranger_Doctor"
data "FormatColor" "Green"
data "StatusEffect" "RS3_FX_GP_Status_Rested_01,KeepRot:Dummy_OverheadFX"
data "StatsId" "Stats_Rested"
data "StackId" "Stack_Rested"

It appears that all the "Consume" Variable are 3 turned based, i'm still digging to find were to change the statustype file.

Maybe if someone know it can help to win some time.

Last edited by Kairos; 24/09/17 01:20 PM.

journeyman
journeyman
That can be set in the Skill itself though, like if you want to petrify someone for 1 turn, put this in the SkillProperties: PETRIFY,100,1 (Status, %Chance, numOfTurns). There is no 'default turn setting' in the text file. I don't know where the StatusType is defined at.

Last edited by Rasikko; 24/09/17 03:14 PM.
Kairos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Rasikko
That can be set in the Skill itself though, like if you want to petrify someone for 1 turn, put this in the SkillProperties: PETRIFY,100,1 (Status, %Chance, numOfTurns). There is no 'default turn setting' in the text file. I don't know where the StatusType is defined at.

Yes I saw this kind of stuffs in

Skilldata, potions but not in status data

The point is to make the bedroll buff more interesting...

The idea was

Use Bedroll > Change rest buff from 3 turn to unlimited > Start a script at the end of the first fight : If player out of combat = Remove rest buff.

But actually I don't know where to find the Variables witch says "If Bedroll is used then apply rest buff for 3 turns"

I realy need this because my modifications are based on the Bedroll rework. thanks

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard