Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hey,

First of all, loving the mode so far.

So I am noticing its hard to do simple things like place objects on tables including books, cats, etc.

I also find that there are some objects in the scene that I simply cant get rid of. I moved a table once and there was some odd fabric object that stayed floating in mid air, but it wouldn't let me select it to delete it so I instead needed to find a new scene... very frustrating.

Also, is there a way to move objects vertically up and down like the option to rotate them? If I move an object that is already on a surface, when I try to place it back down it then hovers over the floor instead. I also tried to put some books under a table and it would only let me TRY to place it on top, which it in turn wouldn't let me lol.

Last edited by Lunaticlord; 16/09/17 08:58 AM.
stranger
stranger
yeah, the just giving the gm the ability to change how high/low something is placed (maybe bound to shift+scroll wheel) would kill two birds with one stone; we'd be able to place things on tables, and when moving items around they wouldn't float. a temporary workaround for the floating is to not move items after placing them, just delete the original and replace it. the first time it's placed it usually doesn't float, it only seems to happen when you try and move it afterwards.

E
journeyman
journeyman
E
GM mode or Campaign Editor mode ?

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Well its when I go to "Prepare Campaign"

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon