Next Thread
Print Thread
#612356 16/09/17 12:47 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I am expecting a weird bug where 2 NPCs are stuck in a conversation and i cant interact with them in any way.
I cant attack them or talk to them, the only thing that still works is pickpocket. And when i try to aim an ability at them it says:"target is invisible"

The NPCS are Fane and Magister Borris, i guess i occured when i changed fane for another companion.
But to make it even weirder, fane is standing right where you meet him the first time in the island, in the hidden alcove. And Morris is standing in his usual spot, so there are seperated by a few hundred meters.
Its kind of a bummer because i need to talk to Morris for Ifans ben-mezd quest.

Did anybody else expirience the same issue and know how to fix this? Unfortunately the save where i let fane go is to far

Last edited by Gahnfaust; 16/09/17 12:49 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
Hi,

i have encountered the same problem with fane :sad:
although not with magister Borris but exter (in the sanctuary of amadi).

Did you find any solution to this problem?

M
stranger
stranger
M
[quote=Gahnfaust]I am expecting a weird bug where 2 NPCs are stuck in a conversation and i cant interact with them in any way.
I cant attack them or talk to them, the only thing that still works is pickpocket. And when i try to aim an ability at them it says:"target is invisible"

[/quote]

Same thing with me. I left Fane close to Borris and next time I go back to town they are both in a glitched dialog and I can't give him his face ripper I found.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard