Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hello everyone,

So i've been going through character creation and noticed that each class has unique looking armor appearances. I like the bulky plate armor look the fighter has, but I want to be a knight, and I don't really like the Knight armor as much.

My question is can I get the same armor look on a Knight class as the fighter class?

veteran
veteran
As far as I know, there are no real classes. It seems like you pick one at the start, but that only really defines your starting weapons. In reality you are classless and the look depends on the items you equip.

addict
addict
The armor you wear changes what you look like and what you're seeing on char creation are just a bunch of possible armor you can wear.

THe plate armor are all Str based.
Leather are finesse
And the coat are int based.

So playing a knight that is str based, you will be wearing the same thing fighter do anyway since they are also str based.

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
They aren't class specific, they're stat specific. Intelligence, finesse, and strength, all have various sets with different looks. So you can wear the armor that the fighter has on your knight, though possibly not until later in the game.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard